Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Amarythe on December 17, 2013, 04:06:45 AM
ololl nanerbuttz sum1 beat u 2 it
omg suhc mega chairzad



brb donwloodin thsi x200
#megachairzad
Bro. Don't be mean.
Come on now. Its his first attempt at a model, give him some slack.


December 17, 2013, 12:04:34 PM #6392 Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 12:23:32 PM by Amarythe
It's not that it's a bad hack, it's just that I always find it hilarious when someone releases a hack that you're also about to release; the contrast in quality just makes me chuckle a bit, that's all.

The same exact thing happened with your Mega Lucario and Mewtwo. You guys need to lighten up a bit. I was working on a Mega Charizard too, but I stopped when I learned Nano had one cooked up.

As it stands his piece already, in a span of mere hours, has more downloads than a good chunk of my hacks which are days/weeks old. Plus, he attempted a hack idea that's clearly in high demand/appeals to Nintendo fans; and I can respect that. I'd love to help this guy improve his hack with a little advice.

People have poked fun at my hacks before, and I didn't get all whiny over it. I learned from the experience.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Amarythe on December 17, 2013, 12:04:34 PM
It's not that it's a bad hack, it's just that I always find it hilarious when someone releases a hack that you're also about to release; the contrast in quality just makes me chuckle a bit, that's all.

The same exact thing happened with your Mega Lucario and Mewtwo. You guys need to lighten up a bit. I was working on a Mega Charizard too, but I stopped when I learned Nano had one cooked up.

As it stands his piece already, in a span of mere hours, has more downloads than a good chunk of my hacks which are days/weeks old. Plus, he attempted a hack idea that's clearly in high demand/appeals to Nintendo fans; and I can respect that. I'd love to help this guy improve his hack with a little advice.

People have poked fun at my hacks before, and I didn't get all whiny over it. I learned from the experience.

There's a difference between what you did and simply poking fun, man. The way you worded it seemed mean-spirited.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

You're lucky I'm not a Model Board Moderator, Amarythe.

Just because your Nostalgia Goggles are on too tight, that doesn't mean you can act like a 12 year old.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I dunno, I got a kick out of it, but I'm generally a bad person, so. [/topic]




Anyway, can't wait for X, he might just be the first thing I've downloaded from the Vault in ages.

December 17, 2013, 04:28:53 PM #6396 Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 06:06:53 PM by Nanobuds
Hey guys. Drop it and move on.

Post Merge: December 17, 2013, 06:06:53 PM

Go crazy folks. Go crazy.

http://infinitesmashteam.com/2013/12/17/beware-of-the-flaming-mustache/


There was a mistake with the eye... the pupil was suppose to be white. I fixed that now.

Its not big deal. If you guys wanna update, then go ahead.


Well it's easy to vertex now because BrawlBox allows you to move the vertices around in the model previewer, so the guy could've literally taken an hour or two, but since it's one of his first hack it's still an achievement. My first hack was a recolor. I laughed at the picture because I wasn't in context and thought he was showin his own hack and not someone else's, now I sorta feel bad after knowing it wasn't his own. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Psst...

Nano...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Nanobuds on December 17, 2013, 10:25:08 PM
KJP... you're such a pal. <3
Thanks. <3

I'd make a video, but my computer's been iffy lately. >.>

Which files do the CSPs go in? Other than common_5.pac?

Also, which BP is Charizard's added Turquoise slot?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yyyyyyyyyyeeeah, this is excellent. I didn't like the turquoise color much anyway, so woo.