Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on December 17, 2013, 10:32:08 PM
Thanks. <3

I'd make a video, but my computer's been iffy lately. >.>

Which files do the CSPs go in? Other than common_5.pac?

Also, which BP is Charizard's added Turquoise slot?
CSPs go in common5, and, for Charizard, pf/common/char_bust_tex/MenSelchrFaceB280

The BP goes in pf/info/portrite/InfFace286

Stock icons are in common5 and the STGRESULT.pac

December 17, 2013, 11:32:53 PM #6406 Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 11:50:37 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 17, 2013, 11:17:48 PM
CSPs go in common5, and, for Charizard, pf/common/char_bust_tex/MenSelchrFaceB280

The BP goes in pf/info/portrite/InfFace286

Stock icons are in common5 and the STGRESULT.pac
Thanks.

Would anyone here like to make a video?

Edit: Progress! But this is as far as I can go. Because I don't think it's possible to add #REFF GFX yet. :-\ unless someone from the PMBR would like to take a crack at it. But that's not too likely...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

This is impressive! The blue flames look very cool.

Do you know if your mega pokemons (Mewtwo Y, Lucario and Charizard X) will be added as alternate costumes in the next version of project M?

The PMBR in general aren't very positive about Mega pokemon, so I bet they'll never be.

But we're able to mod our games, so who cares about them not being official?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Alm5252 on December 18, 2013, 01:50:38 PM
My thoughts exactly. Only thing I would like is to be able do is to add more slots for some characters similar to cBliss, but there are no codes currently available to the public to be able to do that.
Use M22K's cBliss tool

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 18, 2013, 01:24:44 PM
The PMBR in general aren't very positive about Mega pokemon, so I bet they'll never be.

But we're able to mod our games, so who cares about them not being official?
They changed ma pokemon! D:<

Well, that was to be expected from a team that spends years making brawl more like melee. But as you said that's not very important, I just wanted to know.

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on December 17, 2013, 11:32:53 PM
Thanks.

Would anyone here like to make a video?

Edit: Progress! But this is as far as I can go. Because I don't think it's possible to add #REFF GFX yet. :-\ unless someone from the PMBR would like to take a crack at it. But that's not too likely...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can make a video for you

Quote from: Alm5252 on December 18, 2013, 06:13:14 PM
I think it has more to do with copyright. The team is releasing something to the public with a mod. They even said they communicated with Nintendo and anything post-Brawl is something they don't want to be adding. Skyloft seems to be an exception.

Mega Pokemon are from X and Y, 2013, so they won't add them. I bet if Mega Pokemon were around before Brawl, they would have some included.
Oh, ok then. I was wondering why they didn't add Link from Skyward Sword too, this might explain it. Or maybe they just thought that OoT Link was enough.
But it's strange that they didn't add Ganon from melee, there's already a very good model for him.

December 18, 2013, 09:28:40 PM #6413 Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 09:40:58 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
Alrighty!

I got the CSP and BP working.

With the exception of Flamethrower and Heatwave's GFX, I got Mega Charizard X to be a fully functioning Alt that replaces the Turquoise Charizard slot.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 18, 2013, 07:37:50 PM
I can make a video for you
Alright.

I'll send you the files once I can get past the 503s. >.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Is the updated Mega Charizard X that KJP tweaked up in the vault or is it the old version? I wanted to run this mod with my students tomorrow. It's too sweet to pass up.

On a side note do you think these costumes with effects made specifically for PM will become a trend? I feel like with Peach and Mario it really breaths life into the costumes when they have unique attributes.

Anyways nice work guys. Lovin it. Keep up the boss mods Nano.

Quote from: VyseTheQuick on December 19, 2013, 09:36:40 AM
Is the updated Mega Charizard X that KJP tweaked up in the vault or is it the old version? I wanted to run this mod with my students tomorrow. It's too sweet to pass up.
My edit will be on the Vault when Nano finishes the video.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Alm5252 on December 18, 2013, 06:13:14 PM
I think it has more to do with copyright. The team is releasing something to the public with a mod. They even said they communicated with Nintendo and anything post-Brawl is something they don't want to be adding. Skyloft seems to be an exception.
I guess that might explain why Dark Bowser wasn't included, for Alts they said they wanted to focus on the ones most people would want, and just by looking at how many Dark Bowser retextures there are, I'd assume that'd be a popular alt. Oh well I've got my Dark Bowser in my copy of P:M so I'm good. lol Also that reminds me, the Giga Bowser recolors are a little mixed up, the Black Bowser transforms into another color instead of his own. I fixed this in my copy but I was a little bit surprised that it happened. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

So I had a thought.

Mega Charizard X mini-psa. Up Taunt for Model Changer... His attacks do the aura fire instead of normal fire, and flame thrower changes to Dragon Rage. (Early thought would be a Tackle/dash attack type of deal.) And yeah... that'd be about it since its just a mini psa.

Nice job though Nano.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 21, 2013, 05:54:17 AM
So I had a thought.

Mega Charizard X mini-psa. Up Taunt for Model Changer... His attacks do the aura fire instead of normal fire, and flame thrower changes to Dragon Rage. (Early thought would be a Tackle/dash attack type of deal.) And yeah... that'd be about it since its just a mini psa.

Nice job though Nano.
Sounds awesome.

Anyways.. I started Bowser Jr. Still gotta add the bandanna and try to improve the head texture, and re-shape the main body and texture more to look less muscular.



Quote from: Nanobuds on December 21, 2013, 06:55:02 AM
Sounds awesome.

Anyways.. I started Bowser Jr. Still gotta add the bandanna and try to improve the head texture, and re-shape the main body and texture more to look less muscular.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks really nice  like the model