Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi guys.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Bye guys.


Thank you based Nano


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I noticed that you accidentally rigged part of the roof of the mouth to the JawN for the updated Mega Charizard X face. Also, the rig for the WingJf bones (again with Mega Charizard X) is awkward.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Looks beautiful, Well Done.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


April 25, 2014, 02:12:00 AM #6470 Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 02:14:15 AM by Nαno
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 25, 2014, 02:00:50 AM
I noticed that you accidentally rigged part of the roof of the mouth to the JawN for the updated Mega Charizard X face. Also, the rig for the WingJf bones (again with Mega Charizard X) is awkward.
Hmm.. I didn't even touch the face rig for X.

I'll take a look at it. I'll maybe re-rig him this weekend if I have time.

looks preety damn amazing good job nano
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

can't wait for more little mac though.


Great work as always Nαnobuds. However, will you recheck the size mod jacket little mac? I'm pretty sure I used the model in "Little size mod" folder, but he still bigger than the normal version...  :laugh:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh shoot. Must have put the wron one in that folder. I'll PM you when I fix it.

this'll be awesome for my personnal P:M build :D

Hey so how's the Brawl modding coming guys


Quote from: Boygos on January 13, 2017, 03:40:57 PM
Hey so how's the Brawl modding coming guys
Oh. Hi Boygos.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]