Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Looks like I'm getting rid of Cloud over dk and moving it over to Mk over olimar. Someone should start a small psa for him!  ;D

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 10, 2011, 10:34:49 PM
EDIT: still worked for me. played on multiple stages with random opponents... what other characters did u play against him as?
I don't think a character would make him freeze, also I experienced it again, so I really don't know what going on...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

i voted shadow, we need a perfect shadow where no one will revamp it again.

Im making sephy soon. plz save it for me.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 10, 2011, 11:22:29 PM
i voted shadow, we need a perfect shadow where no one will revamp it again.

This. [censored]ing this.
Once we can get our hands on the Generations Shadow, that'll be the end of Shadows.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ShadowSnake on November 10, 2011, 11:22:29 PM
i voted shadow, we need a perfect shadow where no one will revamp it again.

Im making sephy soon. plz save it for me.

okay, sephy is off the list then ;)

I personally find Tails' SADX model cleaner, but after seeing your Knuckles from SADX rig... :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 10, 2011, 11:41:13 PM
I personally find Tails' SADX model cleaner, but after seeing your Knuckles from SADX rig... :srs:

just rigged SADX Amy for a PSA project of Sonic Brawler... and i got the same results as knuckles :(

i guess i'll restart knuckles with a different model.
Quote from: Sorceress on November 10, 2011, 11:13:18 PM
I don't think a character would make him freeze, also I experienced it again, so I really don't know what going on...
darn. im sorry it doesnt work for you :(

do you use any PSAs over DK?

... shadow is already perfect, all ur gonna do is restart the shadow obsession...

Quote from: jokekid on November 11, 2011, 12:13:42 AM
... shadow is already perfect, all ur gonna do is restart the shadow obsession...
how would i do that... if i import the actual model of shadow?

Quote from: jokekid on November 11, 2011, 12:13:42 AM
... shadow is already perfect, all ur gonna do is restart the shadow obsession...
How?
He's gonna end it with the perfect Shadow: the actual model.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 11, 2011, 03:42:53 AM #100 Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 03:51:19 AM by Nanobuds
who wants to texture shadow? due to brawl not liking multiple layers of textures, i'll need a texturer to make it look better.
about 90% rigged. gotta fix that damn hand :srs:

I'm anticipating at least 10 recolor packs and no less than 20 fancharacters using this model.

Also, I voted for *suggestion here*.  My suggestion is anything not from Sonic or DBZ.

i could help with texturez if you want :)
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on November 11, 2011, 04:35:35 AM
i could help with texturez if you want :)

sweet. when im done rigging ill send it to ya ;)

someone should really brawl style this shadow.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.