Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

 ;D Goron is so much fun to use. Ooh, a poll  :P *votes Venasaur over ivysaur cause Ivy gets no love due to his terrible bone structure.* Seriously, Venasaur or Bulbasaur are the only things that would look good on ivy  :D

Well, whatever is next will surely be awesome. ;)
^3^

i think it is the one from sonic the hedgeho for xbox 360 since it is writted in the poll (2006) am i right nano?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Dot on November 13, 2011, 11:20:20 PM
which silver model will it be if he wins?

it says in the poll... Sonic the Hedgehog 2006

whoops, my bad  :>.>palm:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

November 14, 2011, 02:44:55 AM #154 Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 02:55:09 AM by Nanobuds
Shadow Recolors by Dot Released

And just for fun... the Amy i made for Sonic Brawler.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsO0o1NFijw&feature=feedu

I'd love me a perfect Silver.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I turn my back for five seconds, and of course Silver takes the lead.

>:|

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 14, 2011, 03:20:04 AM
I turn my back for five seconds, and of course Silver takes the lead.

>:|
Calm down. You'll get your Ridley eventually.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 14, 2011, 03:20:04 AM
I turn my back for five seconds, and of course Silver takes the lead.

>:|

everyone in the poll will remain in the poll until they win.

small problem... ridley doesnt match charizards bone structure. at all. just look at the legs... havent tried rigging it yet though.

It's fine, sorry. It's just I see Sonic and DBZ characters everywhere, it's a little overwhelming. /:

Whatever you end up doing will be fine I'm sure. =P

i promise you that Ridley will be ported... eventually :P

its good that i make him later so i have more practice when it comes to rigging him.

Next Gen Sonic? Despite my hatred for the game, I LOVE that model. Can't wait to see it. :3

Christ, what the hell's the point of this poll?  You could offer free strippers and pizza with Samus and Ridley and people would still vote for that garbage known as Silver the Hedgehog.

I hate this site sometimes.  I really do.

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 14, 2011, 03:33:30 AM
everyone in the poll will remain in the poll until they win.

small problem... ridley doesnt match charizards bone structure. at all. just look at the legs... havent tried rigging it yet though.
Is he more humanoid looking? if so you have maybe  Diddy kong(i know he would be small but it would have a moving taill) or even yoshi, and if he fits a humanoid bone structure you have like snake,marth and some others
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 14, 2011, 05:24:14 AM
Christ, what the hell's the point of this poll?  You could offer free strippers and pizza with Samus and Ridley and people would still vote for that garbage known as Silver the Hedgehog.

I hate this site sometimes.  I really do.
take your raging hatered somewhere else and stop whining. seriously :srs:
Quote from: Carnage on November 14, 2011, 07:34:41 AM
Is he more humanoid looking? if so you have maybe  Diddy kong(i know he would be small but it would have a moving taill) or even yoshi, and if he fits a humanoid bone structure you have like snake,marth and some others

its the legs. ridley's legs are close together he has narrow hips. charizards legs r far apart, he has wide hips.