Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 14, 2011, 05:24:14 AM
Christ, what the hell's the point of this poll?  You could offer free strippers and pizza with Samus and Ridley and people would still vote for that garbage known as Silver the Hedgehog.

I hate this site sometimes.  I really do.
Dude, calm down.
I admit, I voted for Silver cuz I'm a Sonic fan.
I never got into Metroid, but I would love to see Ridley be done sometime.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Gotta finish dem legs


what do you guys think of the texture?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Texture is sexy.
You probably can't do anything about his quills sticking out, right?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


those back quills are rigged. they just need to be animated.

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 15, 2011, 12:34:34 AM
those back quills are rigged. they just need to be animated.
I'm talking about the marijuana leaf 3 quills in front.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


lol.

i tried rigging them... but the bone positions just make it bend very oddly. however, i havent messed with them much yet. but i'll try to get them moveable

just for you sedgy...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 15, 2011, 02:49:58 AM
just for you sedgy...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"It's no use! Taaake this!" "Give up!"
Kewl beanz.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Did you smooth out the model?
FC:4898-8419-2778

November 15, 2011, 02:58:59 AM #175 Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 03:01:08 AM by Albafika
*Sigh*... Guys, be more clear with feedback.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Other than these, I'm glad someone's making Silver, I hope it turns out amazing.

just add that fur texture and you´ll be good :af:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Nuke on November 15, 2011, 02:58:47 AM
Did you smooth out the model?
yes... thats the most itll smooth out though  :-\

Quote from: Albafika on November 15, 2011, 02:58:59 AM
*Sigh*... Guys, be more clear with feedback.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Other than these, I'm glad someone's making Silver, I hope it turns out amazing.
dont worry, he's not done yet. This is the "brawl style" texture.

im going to try to make a better texture for him that i'll include in the download.

you know those 2006 models has multiple textures? you can just mix them in gimp or photoshop and make them detailed
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

nanobuds you really need to smooth out your models.....ill tell you how in a PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.