Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 18, 2011, 12:54:03 AM
my only other choice was the SA2B model. unless i can get the gen model *cough*Segtendo*cough* then this is the one ill be using
I'm on it <.<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Best wishes on finishing these animations.  I just watched Lilo and Stitch the other day with my Nephew and I bet he'd like it. :)

ya so idk if stitch is gonna work. here are the model and bone comparisons:


if i cant make it look any better, then no stitch.

I think you should try him over Fox. He has shorter legs and torso, I believe.

Plus, his animations aren't so drastic and [censored] like Wolf's.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 18, 2011, 01:45:42 AM
I think you should try him over Fox. He has shorter legs and torso, I believe.

Plus, his animations aren't so drastic and [censored] like Wolf's.
i tried that, the legs are still too long.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 18, 2011, 01:47:17 AM
i tried that, the legs are still too long.

Ness or Lucas?

In other words, I really want this [censored]ing bastard in my Brawl.

I know the Stitch over Olimar is great, but I don't have Olimar anymore.

=x!

i have pilgrim over lucas, and Roy over ness.

but i guess i can still try Lucas :p

the model did come with a guitar. so i can use that for the stick.

who needs stitch and tails. Caterpie and Magikarp is where its at :af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just to let you guys know, he has possession of Tails' Generations model.

I threw in extra polygons for final smash eyes :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


stich over olimar......because olimar uses a rocket ship as a final smash.....wolf and fox are stupid choices because there freaking humanoid high combat fighter  while stich is not as serious but more comical
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on December 18, 2011, 01:56:34 AM
stich over olimar......because olimar uses a rocket ship as a final smash.....wolf and fox are stupid choices because there freaking humanoid high combat fighter  while stich is not as serious but more comical
but i dont have olimar anymore. and i want stitch in my brawl :srs:

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 18, 2011, 01:59:58 AM
but i dont have olimar anymore. and i want stitch in my brawl :srs:

but what about those of us that do.....plus what do you have over olimar thats so important???
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

hey why not on diddy Kong???

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: GBC on December 18, 2011, 02:12:57 AM
but what about those of us that do.....plus what do you have over olimar thats so important???
Naruto... soon to be Cloud.
Quote from: kingskull95 on December 18, 2011, 02:16:11 AM
hey why not on diddy Kong???
thats an option... i guess i can make a poll.

Make sure to rig Tail's hands.

All the Tails imports so far haven't had fingers yet. Kinda sad, really.