Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Stitch looks pretty cool, I'm gonna pick it up later when I get home. It would be cool to see some one do a texture of him in the space suit
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 18, 2011, 05:04:54 PM
Stitch looks pretty cool, I'm gonna pick it up later when I get home. It would be cool to see some one do a texture of him in the space suit

Yes! This!

Why knux over lucario? Why not over sonic cuz its easyer to make moveset for him then

i dont like the idea of knux over lucairo

how about CATERPIE OVER LUCARIO! :af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i like the Kid Buu PSA for Knuckles. i can a verson over sonic too.

December 18, 2011, 11:40:29 PM #590 Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 01:02:49 AM by Nanobuds
Here are the previews of my next imports:

Tails over Fox
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Other M ZSS over ZSS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Other M Samus over Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Helmetless Samus over ZSS and Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Knuckles over Lucario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Modern Metal Sonic (vertex of Classic Metal Sonic) over Wolf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ezio over Ike
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ridley over Charizard (may change to Other M model)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Man I can't [censored]ing wait for Metal Sonic over Wolf.

Also, Ezio looks sexy.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 18, 2011, 11:40:29 PM
Other M ZSS over ZSS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Other M Samus over Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Helmetless Samus over ZSS and Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ridley over Charizard (may change to Other M model)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
YES! You sir just made my week! I'm SO taking those when they are done! :happy:

:srs: i see no caterpie over falcon
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 18, 2011, 11:45:15 PM
:srs: i see no caterpie over falcon
you should make him ;o
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 18, 2011, 11:43:46 PM
Man I can't [censored]ing wait for Metal Sonic over Wolf.

Also, Ezio looks sexy.
Metal Sonic will be mostly a custom model, he will be vertexed to look more like Modern Metal Sonic.

I may use ShadowSnake's Ezio model if he makes him over Link, this one has a lot of small texture errors.

Quote from: Puraidou™ on December 18, 2011, 11:45:00 PM
YES! You sir just made my week! I'm SO taking those when they are done! :happy:
glad you like em ;)

I want them all :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


tails should be done around thursday or friday.

I have no idea who Ezio is, but he's the one who looks the most epic. Him and Tails.

Quote from: King Cold on December 19, 2011, 04:04:57 AM
I have no idea who Ezio is, but he's the one who looks the most epic. Him and Tails.

i... i think i just died a bit inside. how do you not know Ezio :oshi:

hes from Assassins Creed. probably my most favorite and badass video game character that i know :p

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 19, 2011, 04:19:47 AM
i... i think i just died a bit inside. how do you not know Ezio :oshi:

hes from Assassins Creed. probably my most favorite and badass video game character that i know :p

I'd hate to kill you some more, but I don't know him either o-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]