Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Classy Pervy on December 19, 2011, 04:27:10 AM
I'd hate to kill you some more, but I don't know him either o-o
neither do i :/
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 18, 2011, 11:40:29 PM
Here are the previews of my next imports:
Modern Metal Sonic (vertex of Classic Sonic) over Wolf
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OBJECTION NANO!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

as long as my hacking pride is intact I will Finish this model and put him over the CORRECT character
I may put him over wolf as well if you explain to me WHY?

i found a thing you needing to fix on Shadow:

see at his legs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Titanoverlord on December 19, 2011, 06:51:18 AM
OBJECTION NANO!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

as long as my hacking pride is intact I will Finish this model and put him over the CORRECT character
I may put him over wolf as well if you explain to me WHY?
cuz wolf is sexy.
Quote from: Mariodk on December 19, 2011, 12:41:57 PM
i found a thing you needing to fix on Shadow:

see at his legs

yeah i saw that. theres gonna be a V2 soon with a better rig

Quote from: Titanoverlord on December 19, 2011, 06:51:18 AM
OBJECTION NANO!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

as long as my hacking pride is intact I will Finish this model and put him over the CORRECT character
I may put him over wolf as well if you explain to me WHY?
What a few people seem to miss about Metal over Wolf is the fact that the moveset will both make Metal feel unique and it will fit. I hope you change your mind too, having both modern and classic over wolf would be pretty neat.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 19, 2011, 12:54:04 PM
What a few people seem to miss about Metal over Wolf is the fact that the moveset will both make Metal feel unique and it will fit. I hope you change your mind too, having both modern and classic over wolf would be pretty neat.
explains my reasons perfectly.


I want helmetless Samus :>.>:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on December 20, 2011, 12:10:37 AM
I want helmetless Samus :>.>:

:>.>:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I concur, bring us the helmetless samus =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating


Fine.. I voted for Helmetless Samus.

I know GammaRidley will be ecstatic lol.

December 20, 2011, 12:57:33 AM #612 Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 01:00:20 AM by Nanobuds
tails is being a pain in the ass to rig.

so expect a rig not as good as usual when hes done.

after him WILL be the Other M models + Helmetless Samus.

then Metal Sonic will be after the Samus models.


Can't wait for Helmetless Samus + Tails XD

I love the Stitch import btw