Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

im re-rigging tails. i screwed up on him, and i need to start over :srs:

however, is Samus is ahead if Tails by Friday, then Samus will be first ;o

Metal Sonic over Wolf is gunna look epic with the vegeta PSA :af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 20, 2011, 02:27:34 AM
Metal Sonic over Wolf is gunna look epic with the vegeta PSA :af:

You know what man.. you're so right.

*Looks at poll*

Ha!

That's gonna be the first great successful port over Wolf.

I can't [censored]ing wait. I really can't I'm not even a damn Sonic fanboy.
Maybe I am ;o

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 20, 2011, 07:55:02 AM
You know what man.. you're so right.

*Looks at poll*

Ha!

That's gonna be the first great successful port over Wolf.

I can't [censored]ing wait. I really can't I'm not even a damn Sonic fanboy.
Maybe I am ;o
lets hope so since from what i can tell wolf isnt good for vertexing or even rigging i hope nanobuds can make it happen xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

u just need to edit the model beforehands to make it fit the bones, other than that there shouldnt be a problem at all...

Metal sonic should work perfectly. his arms and legs are like levers, so its pretty much impossible to screw up the rig on them. the only difficult thing may be the fingers, but ill grt it to work :p

okay... do you guys want Classic Metal Sonic, or a vertex of classic to make Modern Sonic? im only gonna make one.

and dont expect any progress until Thursday or Friday. Finals are this week.

I think that vertex you made of modern Metal Sonic would be a better fit for Wolf ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


yeah, since they arent much different it should be pretty easy.

geeze, i havent been so hyped to rig a model before. i gotta make myself put finals first :p

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 21, 2011, 03:56:22 AM
okay... do you guys want Classic Metal Sonic, or a vertex of classic to make Modern Sonic? im only gonna make one.

and dont expect any progress until Thursday or Friday. Finals are this week.

Can you show me pictures of these so I can choose compare?

i wont have any pics until this weekend.

the main difference will be the body. it will have more defined "hips", slightly smaller shoulder pads, a smaller head, and longer limbs.

compare this pic with the preview i posted.

http://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/sonic-free-riders-metal-sonic-artwork.png

you know, Stallion... ive been thinking... do you wanna help me and make a super sexy texture of Metal Sonic for me?

I personally prefer the Free Riders design, I think Titan has the MASATOWG Model. (Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games.)

So the Other M Samus comes with Varia, Gravity, and old-style Samus textures. sweeet...

so yeah. i started Samus today.

nice  :D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]