Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Go go Sonic fanboy!
Click that "Metal Sonic" option!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on December 23, 2011, 03:36:38 AM
Go go Sonic fanboy!
Click that "Metal Sonic" option!

Lmao!

I swear bro, when it comes to Silver and Metal Sonic, I am the biggest Sonic fanboy to walk this Earth.

:srs:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 23, 2011, 03:46:56 AM
Lmao!

I swear bro, when it comes to Silver and Metal Sonic, I am the biggest Sonic fanboy to walk this Earth.

:srs:

so Stallion... wanna make a sexy texture for Metal Sonic when im done with the rig? ;)

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 23, 2011, 04:09:54 AM
so Stallion... wanna make a sexy texture for Metal Sonic when im done with the rig? ;)

I would be honored, sir.



Quote from: Nanobuds on December 23, 2011, 10:56:01 PM
i hate dem feet :srs:


Dude. He's so [censored]ing epic.

Good luck with everything man.

so i got the feet fixed and all of the rig except for the fingers. he will probably be done tomorrow

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 24, 2011, 04:57:06 AM
so i got the feet fixed and all of the rig except for the fingers. he will probably be done tomorrow

Sounds Great  :laugh:
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 24, 2011, 04:57:06 AM
so i got the feet fixed and all of the rig except for the fingers. he will probably be done tomorrow
Then Enzo'll texture it? =D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Alright well you should send me the texture soon and the pac file also so I can see how the texture looks on the model, as I work on it.

I'm just asking you now since you said you'll be done with the rig tomorrow.

well im on my phone... any my mom has it lock at 10 :srs:

ill get to you ASAP tomorrow