Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

oh ok thnx
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


Cool :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


January 03, 2012, 10:54:20 PM #693 Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 10:58:00 PM by Nanobuds
heres some previews of metal sonic from Stallion
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 03, 2012, 10:32:07 AM
Preview time:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


More tomorrow when I wake up.



if Mastalko sends me the sexy model he has, i may turn this model back into classic and release them both.

Damn it Enzo. >.<
Too good.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


If you also make the Modern version Mastalko has on Wolf I will love you  ;D I'm a metal junkie, all ways loved Metal.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on January 04, 2012, 12:47:32 AM
If you also make the Modern version Mastalko has on Wolf I will love you  ;D I'm a metal junkie, all ways loved Metal.
yeahh i just hope he sends me the model.

if not, ill just rip the .dae when he releases his rig :P

so... i just got my hands on all the Sonic generations models.... >.>

*starts project*

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 04, 2012, 01:30:39 AM
so... i just got my hands on all the Sonic generations models.... >.>

*starts project*
You should make Generations Modern Sonic...xD

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 04, 2012, 01:43:11 AM
You should make Generations Modern Sonic...xD
i plan to make them all. mwahaha

*ahem*

ill make a poll in 2 minutes for my next import.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 04, 2012, 01:45:40 AM
i plan to make them all. mwahaha

*ahem*

ill make a poll in 2 minutes for my next import.
Super Sonic too??  :o

January 04, 2012, 01:53:40 AM #701 Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 01:54:33 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 04, 2012, 01:51:25 AM
Super Sonic too??  :o
yes. they will be included ;o

however super sonic is the only model i dont have :oshi:
i have Classic's though...

I had trouble trying to decide between Amy and Cream but I decided that I've been awaiting an Amy for so long xD

i made sonic riders amy a while ago... but shes unreleased. someone is working on a PSA for her ;o

+1 vote for Rouge over Pit!  All because of the fact that pit can fly and that the voice for Pit is the same voice actress that voice Rouge in SA2. :)