Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

you are my hero making all these sonic generations imports
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

dont do classic sonic
i think KTH will do him and if not i will give him a try :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on January 04, 2012, 03:27:40 PM
dont do classic sonic
i think KTH will do him and if not i will give him a try :D
No i don't.

No matter what, you should keep classic how he looks now he still looks classic.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

so nanobuds did you ever asked pikazz how he made that objet importer work? to make mario/luigi riding yoshi?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can't wait to see that Other M Zamus done, I really love her design in that game.

Thank you for having her in your plans.

Quote from: MarioDK on January 04, 2012, 03:27:40 PM
dont do classic sonic
i think KTH will do him and if not i will give him a try :D
bro... if i want to make him, im gonna make him. if you make him before me, then good for you. then i wont.

Quote from: Carnage on January 04, 2012, 08:25:08 PM
so nanobuds did you ever asked pikazz how he made that objet importer work? to make mario/luigi riding yoshi?
no... im kinda not interested in making them anymore  :-\ they look odd with yoshi's animations.
Quote from: FireBall Stars on January 04, 2012, 09:09:35 PM
I can't wait to see that Other M Zamus done, I really love her design in that game.

Thank you for having her in your plans.
the only way she will work with samus is if i make her shoulder pads bigger... but then she looks just like Samus but recolored  :-\

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 04, 2012, 02:01:19 AM
i made sonic riders amy a while ago... but shes unreleased. someone is working on a PSA for her ;o
Yep, I saw the video and I was really excited. Although it looks like it will be a while before the release xD

I'm glad that Espio's leading over Sonic since I'll finally have something to put over Shiek~

I was about to ask if you could rig Gen Amy to TL and send that to me instead of me using Riders amy with sadx hammer. lol. but then I saw its on teh poll. So thats my vote
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah everyone will eventually be made. once i make someone, then they will be taken off the poll.

i need help... with installing a .dds plugin for GiMP >.<
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39311.0

without this, i cant make the generations models

You trying to convert DDS to a readable format?
Use this. I use this.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on January 04, 2012, 09:41:24 PM
the only way she will work with samus is if i make her shoulder pads bigger... but then she looks just like Samus but recolored  :-\

I'm more excited about zero suit samus but, even with bigger shoulder pads would be better than just the texture that we have available.

January 04, 2012, 11:39:53 PM #718 Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 11:48:41 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Seggy T. on January 04, 2012, 10:28:57 PM
You trying to convert DDS to a readable format?
Use this. I use this.
thanks bro

edit: erm... how do i use it... i select the .dds but it wont let me click the convert button.

*looks at poll*

:srs: geez dude same some sonic chars for the rest of us hackers
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.