Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Damn you love Sonic bro!

I think Rogue should go over Peach, specially cause of the height.

Zamus is way too tall for a Sonic character.

Unless you plan on doing a size mod.........

January 11, 2012, 12:50:53 AM #751 Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 12:53:29 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 11, 2012, 12:33:39 AM
Damn you love Sonic bro!

I think Rogue should go over Peach, specially cause of the height.

Zamus is way too tall for a Sonic character.

Unless you plan on doing a size mod.........
she will for sure have a size mod. Rouge actually has really long legs for a sonic character, so it shouldnt be too much of a problem.

my first attempt of an "HD" texture... heh. note that the texture and model isnt completely done...


still gotta vertex the hands and fix the mouth, as well texture his gloves and gear,

*waits for feedback from Stallion*

I see. You should still make a version over Peach and [censored].

Sir, for me to give you feedback, I have to see what it looked like before.. close up.

January 11, 2012, 01:15:04 AM #753 Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 01:26:26 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 11, 2012, 12:52:58 AM
I see. You should still make a version over Peach and [censored].

Sir, for me to give you feedback, I have to see what it looked like before.. close up.
if her rig goes by easily, then i may make multiple versions.

heres the texture:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

His horn seems a little too dark in the new picture, in my opinion.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on January 11, 2012, 05:38:24 AM
His horn seems a little too dark in the new picture, in my opinion.

but it makes it fit better in the darker skin texture

yeah, im gonna brighten up the horn, mouth, and chest a little.

back in the hospital.... :oshi:

lung collapsed again.. however now i have a laptop so i wont be as bored. yay.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 11, 2012, 04:57:35 PM
back in the hospital.... :oshi:

lung collapsed again.. however now i have a laptop so i wont be as bored. yay.

Oh crap! you ok?
and yeah you have your laptop :P
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i should be fine. this is the 3rd time since october. i just wanna get this crap worked out. i hate it here :srs:

dam bro hope you feel better

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

God.
I hope you feel better :oshi:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


damn. its worse than before. goin in for surgery this afternoon.

what a [censored]ty day

Aw [censored]. Dude I hope you get better ASAP.
Good luck. ;)
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Hope u get better and out of the hospital soon ;)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]