Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Any possiblities on making Jet the Hawk? Now I know his name,and I'm not a Sonic fan but I love that character!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Danny_Stinson on January 13, 2012, 02:27:59 PM
Any possiblities on making Jet the Hawk? Now I know his name,and I'm not a Sonic fan but I love that character!
hes been made already

rly? who did him?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Thnx,I downloaded it.Jet and Espio are the coolest for meh! Who's Espio over?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


So we can expect Metal sometime today?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

January 13, 2012, 08:53:51 PM #817 Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 08:55:48 PM by Nanobuds
depends when stallion or i can get pics.

Just got home from work.

About to roll me something green, and take pictures. I gotta try out some new stages that have been released anyway.

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on January 13, 2012, 11:59:43 AM
Would that possibly have to do with shaders?
its a mix of shaders and materials. i tryed it on X before but got exploding polygons. after messin with materials alot lately though i can see what i was doin wrong. in the new brawlbox things were changed up alot but i think its still possible. you just have to stack material references properly with proper textures, look at samus' .pac and youll see what i mean     

im too lazy to look into this myself.. i think BlackJax will figure it out soon, he made a thread about this kind of stuff

here--> http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39649.0

for now though Metal Sonic's buffed textures look goooOOod

im not healing as well as the doctors expected. so i wont be home till at least after monday.

[censored]in hate this place

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 14, 2012, 03:10:30 AM
im not healing as well as the doctors expected. so i wont be home till at least after monday.

[censored]in hate this place
Damn man that sucks. Hope you get better quick.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 14, 2012, 03:10:30 AM
im not healing as well as the doctors expected. so i wont be home till at least after monday.

[censored]in hate this place
I hope you get home asap.But I can't stop thinking that you probably should stop working on hacks and start relaxing...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

i have been relaxing. they have be on vicoden so i dont feel much anyways.

i just do them when i get really bored. theres not much to do here.

anyways, Espio is pretty much done. however i cant figure out which bones control's Shiek's facial expressions... so idk if those will work out.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 14, 2012, 03:31:52 PM
i have been relaxing. they have be on vicoden so i dont feel much anyways.

i just do them when i get really bored. theres not much to do here.

anyways, Espio is pretty much done. however i cant figure out which bones control's Shiek's facial expressions... so idk if those will work out.
Sounds good bro. Take it easy, the more you want to leave the longer its gonna feel.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood