Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Danny_Stinson on January 16, 2012, 04:21:59 PM
Yeah! Should do new Rayman CSP's for Pervy's import from Rayman 3
well... request it in the thread then :P

But it says requests are closed :oshi:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

January 16, 2012, 04:33:50 PM #872 Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 04:40:42 PM by Nanobuds
O.o check it back in like 2 minutes :P

Metal Sonic's out?

YES!

Also, Espio's a chameleon, not a lizard :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on January 16, 2012, 04:46:57 PM
Metal Sonic's out?

YES!

Also, Espio's a chameleon, not a lizard :P
heh. i know. but lizard sounds cooler :P

been working on this today... i need a vertexer's help with making more expressions for the mouth.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 16, 2012, 05:39:56 PM
heh. i know. but lizard sounds cooler :P

been working on this today... i need a vertexer's help with making more expressions for the mouth.



Quote from: KTH on January 16, 2012, 08:09:52 PM

lol
also it looks awesome nano :D
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


wtf is this?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I Made the charmeleon change color :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is it possible you'll work on Classic Tails and Rouge next (Since they got the most posts in the poll) ?  ;D

And also, keep working on your hacks...I love em', because eventually I can switch my badly shaded, badly animated, glitchy sonic characters (Metal Sonic being a perfect example) and ratehr complicated vertexes that look nothing compared to the real sonic character and switch to these Sonic Generations models. I already have Shadow, Silver, Knuckles, and Tails on my SD card  :D

You should totally have Amy on your list too! (Would people flame you for that, since it's already over ness (But rather terribly looking and glitchy) ?...)
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)

Quote from: MewTwoMew on January 16, 2012, 09:07:38 PM
Is it possible you'll work on Classic Tails and Rouge next (Since they got the most posts in the poll) ?  ;D

And also, keep working on your hacks...I love em', because eventually I can switch my badly shaded, badly animated, glitchy sonic characters (Metal Sonic being a perfect example) and ratehr complicated vertexes that look nothing compared to the real sonic character and switch to these Sonic Generations models. I already have Shadow, Silver, Knuckles, and Tails on my SD card  :D

You should totally have Amy on your list too! (Would people flame you for that, since it's already over ness (But rather terribly looking and glitchy) ?...)
I'm actually pretty sure Amy is already on the list, as she was one of the top voted characters in the previous poll~

Anyway, that Espio and the recolors look great! I still have yet to try out Metal Sonic because my brother hasn't given me back my controller yet, but I can't wait to try it out :)

Saw the Metal Sonic hack, and had a great idea.

Someone should totally recolor this into Metal Sonic 3.0, or maybe Silver Sonic, from Sonic the Hedgehog 2!

Trust me, i'd do it if I felt like it...
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)

Quote from: MewTwoMew on January 16, 2012, 09:07:38 PM
Is it possible you'll work on Classic Tails and Rouge next (Since they got the most posts in the poll) ?  ;D

And also, keep working on your hacks...I love em', because eventually I can switch my badly shaded, badly animated, glitchy sonic characters (Metal Sonic being a perfect example) and ratehr complicated vertexes that look nothing compared to the real sonic character and switch to these Sonic Generations models. I already have Shadow, Silver, Knuckles, and Tails on my SD card  :D

You should totally have Amy on your list too! (Would people flame you for that, since it's already over ness (But rather terribly looking and glitchy) ?...)
His plan is to release Espio, then do Sonic and classic sonic, then Amy. After those characters who ever wins the poll is made. Which is between Tails and Rouge, also he is planing to do all of Generations characters at some point. Which then he might not want to touch another sonic character for a while  :laugh:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

so when do you think modern sonic should be released
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on January 16, 2012, 09:39:55 PM
His plan is to release Espio, then do Sonic and classic sonic, then Amy. After those characters who ever wins the poll is made. Which is between Tails and Rouge, also he is planing to do all of Generations characters at some point. Which then he might not to touch another sonic character for a while  :laugh:
This explains it all.

Right now, I'm working on Sonic. Amy has been started, she just needs a hammer and needs to be rigged.
Quote from: TeamPortal2 on January 16, 2012, 09:47:40 PM
so when do you think modern sonic should be released

whenever im done with him :vyse:
heh i'm still looking for a vertexer to make more mouths   :P

If i dont get a good Classic Sonic model, then i'm dropping him until i get one.
So far, Vector over DK, Rouge on ZSS, and Classic Tails on Fox will be the next batch.