Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

...
Right.
Gotta get you that.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on January 16, 2012, 11:41:35 PM
...
Right.
Gotta get you that.
heh. take your time. I'm makin Sonic and Amy first, thatll take around a month or so.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 16, 2012, 11:35:47 PM
Right now, I'm working on Sonic. Amy has been started, she just needs a hammer and needs to be rigged.
I think I may have an Amy Hammer model from GMod


Sorry to get a little nooby here, but what character are you putting her over? The DDD King?
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)

No. She's going over Toon Link. A buddy of mine is going to make a PSA for her.... eventually.

Cool, I can't Wait.
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)

Sonic is almost done. If i dont have someone who can vertex the mouth within a week, then ill release him without a changing mouth.

after him will be Amy, then depending on if i can get Classic Sonic or not ill do the next poll winners

Eh, idc if he has mouth changes or not. Fact, I think when this project is done I'll make a webcomic out of it...Whaddya think?
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)

haha sounds good.

he will just have changing eyelids.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 17, 2012, 01:11:49 AM
No. She's going over Toon Link. A buddy of mine is going to make a PSA for her.... eventually.

eventually. thats the key word
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 18, 2012, 10:38:07 PM
haha sounds good.

he will just have changing eyelids.
Eh, really hope a vertexer can help you out, it seems odd for eye lids to close but have a smile o your face when getting hit.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

the mouth is like Shadow and Silver's... neither smile nor frown.


i like it
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

ill upate him if i can ever get a vertexer to make the mouths