Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 19, 2012, 03:57:46 AM
yes.... what all am i suppose to check? I select the polygon right?

i got it working. thanks a bunch!
Glad I could help ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Yes.
Just yes. Day one download.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


heh. i just realized youre Seggy...

i was wondering who you were. but the Classic Sonic hype made me realize :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 19, 2012, 04:47:57 AM
heh. i just realized youre Seggy...

i was wondering who you were. but the Classic Sonic hype made me realize :P
lulz
I'm Epic Sax Guy cuz I've been listening to it on loop for over an hour and a half :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


haaa wow.

Modern Sonic is pretty much done... with a surprise just for Seggy ;)


:af2:
Glad I get some hack recognition.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Nanobuds on January 19, 2012, 05:55:57 AMhaaa wow. Modern Sonic is pretty much done... with a surprise just for Seggy ;)
awsome
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Classic Sonic looks,like Green Day would say,awesome as f**k!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Sorry if I'm being nosy, but in your previews I saw an Espio over Sheik and I'm just kinda wondering if that's something you're working on or if it's released and I'm just not seeing it :I

Also, if you're still looking for someone that can mesh/vertex, I can. You might wanna wait for someone with a reputation, though.  :)


Lol Me Gusta is getting popular hahaha
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

So, I'm guessing we'll see Modern Sonic sometime soon?
And also, who's classic going over? Sonic (Ahem, no durr)

And also, like Bay said. Is your Espio on holds for now?
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)