Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Bav on January 19, 2012, 06:28:39 PM
Sorry if I'm being nosy, but in your previews I saw an Espio over Sheik and I'm just kinda wondering if that's something you're working on or if it's released and I'm just not seeing it :I

Also, if you're still looking for someone that can mesh/vertex, I can. You might wanna wait for someone with a reputation, though.  :)

Espio will be released later today.

Well... can you make Sonic's mouth similar to all the Classic Sonic ones?

Quote from: MewTwoMew on January 19, 2012, 08:21:07 PM
So, I'm guessing we'll see Modern Sonic sometime soon?
And also, who's classic going over? Sonic (Ahem, no durr)

And also, like Bay said. Is your Espio on holds for now?

yes, Modern sonic will be out this weekend. Maybe Today.

I'm working on a Size Mod for Espio as we speak, then i'll test him in a few minutes

January 19, 2012, 08:25:17 PM #931 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 08:27:17 PM by Infernape99
lol me gusta ya know Spanish i know Spanish :D
Espio,Espio,Espio,Espio.. :D
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Can you make the classic Sonic size slot compatible with either SDooms Burst Sonic or MarioDks SMBZ sonic?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on January 19, 2012, 08:36:15 PMCan you make the classic Sonic size slot compatible with either SDooms Burst Sonic or MarioDks SMBZ sonic?
SMBZ sonic just needing to rename the TransN bone and its resized
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

yeah, before i release him i'll ask for requests for the size mods

which common.pac has the fitshiekmotionetc in it?

January 19, 2012, 09:11:43 PM #936 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 09:12:53 PM by dpgthirteen
Quote from: Nanobuds on January 19, 2012, 09:08:06 PM
which common.pac has the fitshiekmotionetc in it?
Quote from: Nanobuds on January 19, 2012, 08:45:15 PM
yeah, before i release him i'll ask for requests for the size mods
Cool to hear, these are the two  I want. I think just Common.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

okay well i tested them. Espio works, now to test the size mod.

Sonic... well he froze :srs:

In case my last message was to confusing, I think the common file for shiek was "Common". alsonsucks to hear Sonic is having problems
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

yeah i got it. Testing Espio now...

maybe it was the filesize?

How big is the file?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Espio = Me gusta <3
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: Nanobuds on January 19, 2012, 09:29:50 PM
8.54 MB
I am no pro, but I am pretty sure that is WAY to big.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood