Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm pretty sure that this is the right file, since it's the only one on my desktop. But if it's not, just let me know xD

http://www.mediafire.com/?mk2cr24zy4ycnc4

I just replaced the down B with the neutral B

Right now i'm working on Cactuar from Mario Sports mix for the winner of my Request thread

I totally forgot about that request thread of your's :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



lol no. he will for sure be after whoever wins the poll (probably Roy)

whos jet going over
Quote from: Nanobuds on January 31, 2012, 01:20:23 AM
lol no. he will for sure be after whoever wins the poll (probably Roy)
unless thats what you mean by this ^
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


Hes in london olympics? is he playable? if so im renting it friday
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Quote from: TeamPortal2 on January 31, 2012, 02:37:48 AM
Hes in london olympics? is he playable? if so im renting it friday
lol
well ill be waitin fo mah boi
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: TeamPortal2 on January 31, 2012, 02:37:48 AM
Hes in london olympics? is he playable? if so im renting it friday
Yea. Just like in the Olympic Winter Games, he's a boss.

He's an unused character in the first Mario and Sonic lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 31, 2012, 02:45:07 AM
Yea. Just like in the Olympic Winter Games, he's a boss.

He's an unused character in the first Mario and Sonic lol
lolfail
well i supposed that, since jet is only playable in sonic riders/0 Gravity
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Segtendo on January 31, 2012, 02:45:07 AM
Yea. Just like in the Olympic Winter Games, he's a boss.

He's an unused character in the first Mario and Sonic lol

Yeah, too bad he's no playable :( He hasn't been playable since the Kinect Sonic Riders game. I bought it, just for Jet. and guess what? I have the Kinect abilities of a dead whale :P No Jet for me. But yeah, he's a boss in that game :)



Quote from: LittleBoygos on January 31, 2012, 03:11:34 AM
I have the Kinect abilities of a dead whale :P

You don't have to suck at kinect to suck at sonic riders :srs:

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 31, 2012, 03:26:03 AM
Cactuar done. I'll test and possibly release tomorrow.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I am so getting that :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

HOLY TURTLE PENIS!

Who
ls
Cactuar
Over?
Professor is best Nichijou character.