Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 31, 2012, 09:52:03 PM #1155 Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 10:17:56 PM by Nanobuds
true... I guess i'll do him on Luigi then :P

EDIT: Hes done. I'll try to test him tonight or tomorrow and then release.

No previews cuz he looks the exact same, just on different bones

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 31, 2012, 09:52:03 PM
true... I guess i'll do him on Luigi then :P

EDIT: Hes done. I'll try to test him tonight or tomorrow and then release.

No previews cuz he looks the exact same, just on different bones

IM PUMPED


So... about Roy... I will do him, only if someone gets me a good model.

1. The edited one of Beyond's Model... when i seperate objects by materials, the different face polygons dont seperate. The file is .obj, so there isnt much i can do.

2. Melee Roy has messed up UV's.

I dont feel like fixing them myself, so if y'all want Roy, find me a perfect model with good UV's and no messed up polygons. I also needs to have the textures applied to it, as well as .max format

So the 2nd place winner of the poll will be next unless someone gets me a model.

Call me lazy, but I'm not the biggest Roy fan. So It wont bother me if i dont make him >.>

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 31, 2012, 11:17:58 PM
2. Melee Roy has messed up UV's.

I dont feel like fixing them myself, so if y'all want Roy, find me a perfect model with good UV's and no messed up polygons. I also needs to have the textures applied to it, as well as .max format

Hey send me the roy model you have. Alot of the models I work with have messed up UV's so I can fix them for ya ^_~
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

i hope pichu model is allright  shame about roy :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pichu is also messed up...
@ Pervvy ok ill send u them

whats messed up about Roy's UVs? if the UV map looks good but the textures go on all retarded, you could try rotating the textures 180 degrees to the right and then mirroring it. if it has no UVs at all..  well..   -runs-

like... the face's texture is all weird. its nothing too bad... oh and the arme'hands look a bit funny heres a pic (credit to oshtoboy for model and pic):


oh    looks like some minor issues. hopefully Prevy can get it fixed

i was wondering.. when you do the babehs, do you think you could include this color scheme for a ALT texture or something..

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

sure, i plan to do a full Ice Climbers replacement pack. It will have recolors, alts, etc

niice.. thats got me pumped for their release now..    x__x

One version of the baby bros should be Luigi leading, and Mario following.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on February 01, 2012, 04:27:55 AM
One version of the baby bros should be Luigi leading, and Mario following.
Popo and Nana switch spots, depending on the color slot. Not sure which ones have Nana leading.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on February 01, 2012, 04:01:09 AM
sure, i plan to do a full Ice Climbers replacement pack. It will have recolors, alts, etc

Can I get dibs on making the Waluigi and Warrio costume?  ;)


Heyyyyy. why dont you release them over BOTH of them?
Professor is best Nichijou character.