Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: AvengerBoygos on February 04, 2012, 08:17:51 PM
... Can I buy you a Pokemon gameboy advance game...? If you've never played one. I feel your pain my brother. I feel it.

If a gameboy advance comes with it ^_~
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: AvengerBoygos on February 04, 2012, 08:15:59 PM
POOP. Can you still see the ones I sent you?
yes i see them.
Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 04, 2012, 08:16:16 PM
Note: I've never been a fan of pokemon nor have I ever played one of their games, so I'm not sure if these UV's are 100% correct

he looks great bro!

yeah, if you need a reference, just check on google :P

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 04, 2012, 08:16:16 PM
Note: I've never been a fan of pokemon nor have I ever played one of their games, so I'm not sure if these UV's are 100% correct

can confirm pichu uv  are correct he looks like that i follow pokemon since the 1 gen xD why that costume will nano still do the default pichu?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's my favorite Pichu from Melee :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 04, 2012, 08:30:58 PM #1204 Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 08:32:04 PM by Missing Pervy
Quote from: Carnage on February 04, 2012, 08:29:35 PM
can confirm pichu uv  are correct he looks like that i follow pokemon since the 1 gen xD why that costume will nano still do the default pichu?

Because that was my favorite outfit from melee pichu :P But yeah I'm sure he's doing the original.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Carnage on February 04, 2012, 08:29:35 PM
can confirm pichu uv  are correct he looks like that i follow pokemon since the 1 gen xD why that costume will nano still do the default pichu?
i'm making all of them.

Dude I love the cactuar import bro!
Fantastic! Do you think it can be possible for a oneslot cactuar over mario?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AvengerBoygos on February 04, 2012, 08:07:52 PM
Did you rip them? Mind telling me how to rip from Xbox? I'm trying to get known as a ripper, but I can't do non-MDL0.... I could use your help if you did. Thanks!

nah i found them, i wish i could rip models.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 04, 2012, 08:12:35 PM
gah. i have reached my limit on PMs for the hour :P

i'll PM you later

ok lol. i probably got 40 pms today. and ive been dead for awhile.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I got 10 PMs all from Nano editing some of the Generations collabs we've done lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 04, 2012, 08:38:51 PM
I got 10 PMs all from Nano editing some of the Generations collabs we've done lol
heh. i wanted to take all recolors and stuff off my vault :p

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 04, 2012, 08:16:16 PM
Note: I've never been a fan of pokemon nor have I ever played one of their games, so I'm not sure if these UV's are 100% correct


pichu looks great.. always liked that costume cuz of the goggles. just edit the black area on the front of the ears to show some more black and i think that blue triangles area under the scarf is suppose to be black. after that, it should go to go

Can't really get the front part to show more black. It's gonna be stuck as is >.> Other than that enjoy.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I send em to you sometime tomorrow because I'm working on making them less, squared, or whatever >.> Anyway the vertex smooth works, but it does some stuff to the model That I need to fix. (Note: the fixing of this also fixes the slightly strange color pattern on the scarfs
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

YAY! My favorite classic little guy, so cute and...bouncy, is returning! Brawl sucks currently, because Pichu got replaced by An anime dude who shouts "WAY TO GO ____! JUST A LITTLE MORE ____! NICE JOB! AMAZING JOB!!!" and a Ninja dog. Can you believe it?

EDIT : So you're making Jet next? Won't the guy that made http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=349&Moderated=All Flame you for this?

But other than that, yay, a better Jet the hawk, with goggles on the forehead and a size mod!
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 05, 2012, 12:29:29 AM
Can't really get the front part to show more black. It's gonna be stuck as is >.> Other than that enjoy.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I send em to you sometime tomorrow because I'm working on making them less, squared, or whatever >.> Anyway the vertex smooth works, but it does some stuff to the model That I need to fix. (Note: the fixing of this also fixes the slightly strange color pattern on the scarfs

those look great bro! thanks!

Quote from: MewTwoMew on February 05, 2012, 02:44:31 AM
YAY! My favorite classic little guy, so cute and...bouncy, is returning! Brawl sucks currently, because Pichu got replaced by An anime dude who shouts "WAY TO GO ____! JUST A LITTLE MORE ____! NICE JOB! AMAZING JOB!!!" and a Ninja dog. Can you believe it?

EDIT : So you're making Jet next? Won't the guy that made http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=349&Moderated=All Flame you for this?

But other than that, yay, a better Jet the hawk, with goggles on the forehead and a size mod!


meh. His rig is less than satisfactory. Plus this one will have a better texture and the goggles will be semi-transparent. He can flame all he wants, but all he will accomplish is giving me some lolz.

No need for a size-mod, he is just the right size on Falco.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 05, 2012, 04:12:24 AM
He can flame all he wants, but all he will accomplish is giving me some lolz.

that made me lol
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.