Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

yah jet.......yah metal sonic
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

gahh I cant seem to get the fixed shader to work...

but proof the shine works:
Quote[spoiler]





the lighting looks like its mostly fixed on the mouth area

also, i made the silver joint areas and metals less reflective.







Is that Cream the Rabbit? :happy:

And the shiny metal looks sexy ;D

thats Ramon's pic... so yeah i think thats one of his projects :P

Quote from: sp147 on February 10, 2012, 11:03:47 PM
Is that Cream the Rabbit? :happy:

And the shiny metal looks sexy ;D
Yea.
Ramon is doing Cream.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I didn't think the Metal Sonic could get any better after V3. Dang I was wrong.


Quote from: Nanobuds on February 10, 2012, 10:58:56 PM
gahh I cant seem to get the fixed shader to work...

but proof the shine works:
damn Nano, I keep loving Metal more and more with each release. And in my opinion, he is your best rig still.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 10, 2012, 11:05:14 PM
thats Ramon's pic... so yeah i think thats one of his projects :P
Quote from: Segtendo on February 10, 2012, 11:05:20 PM
Yea.
Ramon is doing Cream.
Ah, okay...sweet :D

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 10, 2012, 11:06:25 PM
I didn't think the Metal Sonic could get any better after V3. Dang I was wrong.
^This


So I cant seem to fix the shader without messing up the shine...

I'm trying to fix the normals... the light source is on the back of him, but it should be on the front.

I'll get Ramon to help me when he gets back online.

I hope you guys are excited for the release of Jet the Hawk! Well, nano sent me the files so I could make CSPs, and I, of course put him Brawl! He looks GREAT, so I thought Nano deserves a virtual round of applause. For turning my crappy little London model into the sexiest thing I've ever seen! So you guys, here's the in-game pics!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


nice shots!!

I may use one of those in the upload.

@everyon
Ramon is helping fix it now, I'll release both metal sonic and jet at the same time


So I am guessing we can expect metal as well soon :af:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on February 11, 2012, 12:16:06 AM
So I am guessing we can expect metal as well soon :af:
Ramon is currently fixing him as we speak