Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Personally, I love the fact that he's really shiny.   I think he should be as shiny as he is now, but the shine is just shaped better to fit Metal's structure.  For example, the shine on the head and body could be more rounded.  Like a mix of the two spoiler pics

February 13, 2012, 02:24:13 AM #1411 Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 02:35:52 AM by Nanobuds
Vote time!!
(these use ItalianStallion's texture)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i choose 1  :vyse:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I choose 1 or 4
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 13, 2012, 02:34:05 AM #1414 Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 02:34:57 AM by ramonM64
#4 gets my vote!

i like its shine effect the best except the texture of Metal Sonic itself look a lil too "white"

i like the blue and red from the one next to the white one from this dude's textures
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

They are all the HD texture in the pack, so their textures are the same

Man.
1 is so sexy.
Gonna go with that.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Am I the only one that found 2 to be the best? Are you gonna release all versions or is voting for the one that gets released? I hope you release all version XD
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

It depends... I may just include the Ref textures, and have people put them in manually.

i think #1 is the unedited one, that one half-sphere can be seen on the head at some angles.

if there was a way to combine the blueness and redness of the 1st to the 4th's shine effect, my vote would go there.. they all look siiick though

I'm gonna say 2. It just needs a brighter blue texture :P


I just think #4 needs to be a bit darker... I'll test it out now
Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 13, 2012, 02:52:26 AM
I'm gonna say 2. It just needs a brighter blue texture :P

Its the shine effect that makes it appear bright. The texture wont really affect it...

I'm gonna test 2 more shine textures, ill be back with pics soon

and yes... #1 is the unedited

First to submit my vote! Honestly, I like the first image better...Looks higher quality and the contrast between the metal and shine is greater, which makes it more realistic.
Mostly a Sonic guy. In fact, ive been a Sonic fan since...I dunno, forever? :D

Now how the heck can you post pictures on your Signature?

Personas :

Jet the Hawk
Tails (Sonic Free Riders style)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 13, 2012, 03:19:43 AM #1424 Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 03:22:27 AM by ramonM64
THERE!  

thats it right there. you found the perfect balance from the past #1 and #4. my vote went there.. for the new #1.