Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 20, 2012, 04:45:52 AM
@Segtendo

..... come on, like you wouldn't have done it if Nano sent you a picture of a naked small koopaling.... xD you probably wouldn't have. XD

Btw, guys, if you want to see some of these imported vote Mario. However Nano, you should post the preview pic of Big so people can see what the competition is. ;) don't worry guys, Junior is coming either way ;) nano and I both love Bowser and his son, plus I spent 3 hours ripping this shiz :srs:
bigs... is gonna have a TON of work... his UV's are soo messed up

*cough* everyone vote Mario so we can have this pimping Galaxy Bowser *cough*


Bowser Jr is for sure next. After him will be whatever wins the poll

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 20, 2012, 04:59:39 AM
Bowser Jr is for sure next. After him will be whatever wins the poll
So, the poll is for which two characters then? Galaxy Bowser or Big I'm guessing? BTW, secret model I ripped, ill send you it tomorrow...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



February 20, 2012, 05:12:45 AM #1475 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 05:17:47 AM by LittleBoygos
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 20, 2012, 05:07:25 AM
Oh.

Well alright then. XD
Yeah, the model looks good, I just ripped it to get it out there... Bowser however.... dang. That model is cool.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just... tell me you wouldn't download that if it was rigged to Bowser, and we have a problem. Hahaha not really.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 20, 2012, 05:12:45 AM
Yeah, the model looks good, I just ripped it to get it out there... Bowser however.... dang. That model is cool.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just... tell me you wouldn't download that if it was rigged to Bowser, and we have a problem. Hahaha not really.
I am sorry man, but I never liked Bowsers look outside Smash Bros. The snout looks so weird to me, and bowser looks really fat... But that is my opinion.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 20, 2012, 05:04:51 AM
So, the poll is for which two characters then? Galaxy Bowser or Big I'm guessing? BTW, secret model I ripped, ill send you it tomorrow...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:af: do u have excaliber sonic model???

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 20, 2012, 05:34:30 AM
:af: do u have excaliber sonic model???

do you mean teh "super sonic" version or the non-super version. cuz I have teh super sonci version i could give you
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Galaxy bowser...

I wish I could change my vote.
But generations classic mecha sonic is beast.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I want some Mario import. :3
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 20, 2012, 11:50:01 AM
do you mean teh "super sonic" version or the non-super version. cuz I have teh super sonci version i could give you
is it t-posed?

bowser jr yes my faorite mario character cant wait

is the bandana gonna be over his mouth or not or are ther gonna be two versions?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.