Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

ok
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

100 page get! :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


#winner

so i'm not making a poll for specific characters... but after Bowser Jr, i will either make Baby Bros, or Rouge

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 20, 2012, 04:38:23 PM
#winner

so i'm not making a poll for specific characters... but after Bowser Jr, i will either make Baby Bros, or Rouge
rouge... I see in your thread you have a sonic colors model, when will that be released
and who will rouge be over for?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ricki Lee on February 20, 2012, 04:51:28 PM
rouge... I see in your thread you have a sonic colors model, when will that be released
and who will rouge be over for?
I have a Generations model... and Rouge will be over either ZSS or Pit... havent decided yet

oh cool, you are making bowser jr.  I am confident he will turn out great.  Any chance you want the brush i made ?

ooh ooh ooh you should put it on zss 'cuase she needs more good hacks (and she has mostly nude ones :P)
with a size mod of course
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

February 20, 2012, 05:17:57 PM #1492 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 05:18:56 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: StarWaffle on February 20, 2012, 04:57:00 PM
oh cool, you are making bowser jr.  I am confident he will turn out great.  Any chance you want the brush i made ?

If you send it to me, i'll take a look at it and see if its better than the one i have... is it textured yet?

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on February 20, 2012, 04:57:55 PM
ooh ooh ooh you should put it on zss 'cuase she needs more good hacks (and she has mostly nude ones :P)
with a size mod of course

lol yeah, also ZSS has a gun, and rouge is a secret agent in Sonic 2006... so yeah.

I wont let anyone use this model to make a nude rouge  :srs:

Rouge <3 I'd be fine with either since I don't have hacks over either of them. Definitely looking forward to Bowser Jr. though, I need someone to take ownership of my Ness spot

looks at title
hope bowser jr. over Ness with paintbush over bat
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 20, 2012, 05:22:15 PM
looks at title
hope bowser jr. over Ness with paintbush over bat
well your hopes will come true

February 20, 2012, 05:29:20 PM #1496 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 05:30:21 PM by Mariodk
awesome :D
now just the shadow mario from pikazz with animted water texture we can soon get bowser jr./shadow mario over zelda/shiek
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

We can also expect a Bowser version right?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on February 20, 2012, 05:42:23 PM
We can also expect a Bowser version right?
correct. I may make them both at the same time... depends on my mood

Cool to hear, because the psa can take a while and Bowser is the best fit for Jr till then.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood