Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

yes, he is high poly. I really hope he works...

right now the model isnt wanting to save correctly in BrawlBox... ShadowSnake is working on fixing that.

I'm replaying ACII. The Brotherhood model looks a lot better. That's the Brotherhood model right?
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 13, 2012, 12:09:34 AM
no, im taking a break from cartoony mario and sonic characters, and moving on to more himan-like characters. But i'll get to him eventually
As I see. Except for Jr. who we're just waiting for Star's texture, and then release. You still want to do
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
and set the release for the release day of the movie?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 13, 2012, 01:16:21 AM
I'm replaying ACII. The Brotherhood model looks a lot better. That's the Brotherhood model right?As I see. Except for Jr. who we're just waiting for Star's texture, and then release. You still want to do
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
and set the release for the release day of the movie?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


what no gambit *mad* thats stupid
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Then find a Gambit model.
To me, I don't think there is one.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


What is a Gambit? >.>

anyways... Starkiller is a dead project. the Model is crappy and has a lot of holes that will take forever to fix.

Ezio... well he is on hold until ShadowSnake can help me fix the problem he has with crashing BrawlBox

So my next project will be Captain America on Captain Falcon... then Iron Man on Samus... then either Darth Vader on Ike or Starkiller (with a better model) on Marth (or Ike)

Can you put Ironman on Snake as well?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: Royal_Blade on March 13, 2012, 01:43:07 AM
Can you put Ironman on Snake as well?
its crossed my mind... I may or may not. It depends how well he works on Samus.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on March 13, 2012, 01:43:49 AM
[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

[spoiler]Whoops, wrong video.

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

[spoiler]Much better.

lol :P

Gambit appeared in the first Marvel vs. Capcom for the arcade/Playstation/Saturn.

He uses a staff.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on March 13, 2012, 01:39:24 AM
So my next project will be Captain America on Captain Falcon... then Iron Man on Samus...

OH HELL YEAH!  This game needs more AMERICA!  Cap and Iron Man should be awesome!

Now all we need is Thor and we can have the big 3 of the Avengers in Brawl. :laugh:

If no one does Thor before Avengers comes out... then I'll rig him :P

That would be pretty cool of you. 

Too bad Brawl doesn't have a big character that loves lightning though.  I can't think of any character that would fit Thor moveset wise.  At least there are some that would look good.

actually i might make him myself :D

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Victory Badguy on March 13, 2012, 02:10:55 AM
That would be pretty cool of you. 

Too bad Brawl doesn't have a big character that loves lightning though.  I can't think of any character that would fit Thor moveset wise.  At least there are some that would look good.
I was thinking either Ganondorf or Ike... Ike cuz of the sword, but since there are a lot of people on Ike already, Ganondorf for clot reasons.

If he were to be on Ganon, then I could still rig a hammer to the hand. then i can have it appear permanently, or just during the Final Smash.

I would rig it on the sword... but that affects all slots