Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

^ganon would be good but im saving him for broly but mabey like diddy so you could rig it to his penut and do somthin with that or D3 rig it to his hammer and that could be used for somthin
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 13, 2012, 02:21:40 AM
^ganon would be good but im saving him for broly but mabey like diddy so you could rig it to his penut and do somthin with that or D3 rig it to his hammer and that could be used for somthin
um... that wouldnt work lol. the bones dont match


Quote from: jokekid on March 13, 2012, 07:22:31 AM
thor on pikachu FTW
Hehe.
The only electric-based person in Brawl :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


yep, lol
u received my PM, seg?

anyway, thor would be awesome on ike, and magneto on ganondorf...
anyway, do whatever u like best.

Quote from: jokekid on March 13, 2012, 02:27:10 PM
u received my PM, seg?
I did.
Everyone is asking me for UMvC3 models or how to rip them :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


sorry, but i dont even own a xbox... ( i have one, but its broken)


Quote from: jokekid on March 13, 2012, 03:02:09 PM
sorry, but i dont even own a xbox... ( i have one, but its broken)
I do, but I've downloaded the ISOs for both versions (360 and PS3) :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: KTH on March 13, 2012, 03:51:58 PM
What it's the format of the model?
Once extracted from the ARC, they're in MOD format. You use a program called Noesis to convert the model to the format of your pleasing. I convert them to OBJ, just for the hell of it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Awesome, well if you can get the Captain America model, I'd be glad to take it off your hands :P

Nano, Seggy game me the Mod files for all the Avengers. We're set. I'm converting them as we speak. Thank you Seggy!