Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.



And I suggested it :af:

LittleBoygos thought Snake at first, but I thought Falcon would be better cuz of the similar body types.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



good news and bad news...

good: my spring break just got freed up.

bad: its freed up cuz my left lung collapsed today... so im goin into surgery again

Damn man the hospital again, same thing right? I cant remember what the last time was. Well, hang in there man.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 14, 2012, 10:52:31 PM
good news and bad news...

good: my spring break just got freed up.

bad: its freed up cuz my left lung collapsed today... so im goin into surgery again
man you have bad luck with those lungs of yours.........i should just rip them out of your chest and feed them to my cats, just kidding

hope the surgury is a succes, good luck
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

thanks guys

yeah its another pneumothorax... first one was on the right, this one is on the left


If you don't mind me coming in and jacking this for a second.

[spoiler]


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

holy f...

thats amazing bro. love it! are you gonna release it yourself? or do you want to be added to the original download?

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 15, 2012, 12:20:47 AM
holy f...

thats amazing bro. love it! are you gonna release it yourself? or do you want to be added to the original download?

I think I'll have it be added to the original DL.

One more question: Do you think Wolf's filesize would allow for a 1024 x 1024 texture?

I ask because doing so would increase it's overall visual quality.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Alright. If you do, may I ask for you to take an in-game pic with all 3 textures? just so everyone can compare.

as for the texture... It may work. you'd have to try it out.

also, which eye texture did you use? the new or old one? I cant tell from the pics.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 15, 2012, 12:29:12 AM
Alright. If you do, may I ask for you to take an in-game pic with all 3 textures? just so everyone can compare.

as for the texture... It may work. you'd have to try it out.

also, which eye texture did you use? the new or old one? I cant tell from the pics.

Since I put this on the Generations version. It's the old one. I'll switch it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302