Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Damn Velen. Those are sweet.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 15, 2012, 06:44:58 PM
Damn Velen. Those are sweet.

As I said.

My title, I hath earnt.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Who wants to test this and get pics for me?

Tangrowth? Nice.
I got nothing to do. Mind if I test it?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on March 15, 2012, 09:56:06 PM
Who wants to test this and get pics for me?
*Pokemon*
Sure, depends over who though.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on March 15, 2012, 11:01:06 PM
Sure, depends over who though.
I already tested him :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




I was bored... and decided to import something unique :P

You guys gotta check out his losing animation.
It's funny :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I just started the texture today, I'm about 20% done.


Quote from: Nanobuds on March 18, 2012, 03:10:53 AM
this has been very difficult  :>.>:

2 hours of work...
[IMG]http://i1214.photobucket.com/album

A half finished link? indeed :af2:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]