Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

ME WANT.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Nice...

I should have some time to get the basic stuff done for him this weekend.

If you have the rig done by Friday some time, go ahead and send me that. In the mean time, I'll be workin on the other 10 or so projects I signed up for :af:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Rain said she wanted urs to be the rig i use for the proejct just to elt u know. so ig uess i should wait before i start to aniamte.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I really hope this texture will suffice for everyone who wanted a "true" bowser jr. texture. I'd hate to see him cell shaded in a non-cellshaded game .-

Also please don't rush the wait animation. Its the base of all the ground animations =x  Also Bowser jr. Is only going to pull out the brush when he needs it right?

yes, as will shadw mario
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StarWaffle on May 03, 2012, 11:51:33 PM
I really hope this texture will suffice for everyone who wanted a "true" bowser jr. texture. I'd hate to see him cell shaded in a non-cellshaded game .-

Also please don't rush the wait animation. Its the base of all the ground animations =x  Also Bowser jr. Is only going to pull out the brush when he needs it right?
There will be a PSA on Zelda and Sheik (Shadow Mario) by SonicBrawler and MarioDK, and one on Ness by Kagemaru. The brush will be over Ness's bat... so it will only appear during those attacks

The shader has some issues... I just brightened up the lights in BB for the pics. I'll try to fix it though... but he wont be cell-shaded.


Quote from: StarWaffle on May 03, 2012, 11:51:33 PM
I really hope this texture will suffice for everyone who wanted a "true" bowser jr. texture. I'd hate to see him cell shaded in a non-cellshaded game .-

Also please don't rush the wait animation. Its the base of all the ground animations =x  Also Bowser jr. Is only going to pull out the brush when he needs it right?
I believe were going to include both versions :P Not positive. I like yours better though. Like... a LOT better xD


Quote from: LittleBoygos on May 04, 2012, 12:08:17 AM
I believe were going to include both versions :P Not positive. I like yours better though. Like... a LOT better xD
You can use the new UV's and edit it to look more like his "classic" look if you want. just cut and paste parts of the old texture

for v0.5 of the psa:
port mario over sheik and the jr. psa for ness over zelda.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Who is this Rain person that was mentioned?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on May 04, 2012, 12:17:54 AM
Who is this Rain person that was mentioned?
They already imported Jr on ness... but its unreleased

Quote from: KnightMario on May 04, 2012, 12:10:38 AM
for v0.5 of the psa:
port mario over sheik and the jr. psa for ness over zelda.

wut are u taking about?

Quote from: Velen on May 04, 2012, 12:17:54 AM
Who is this Rain person that was mentioned?

oh, sorry. its ExorcistRain

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 04, 2012, 12:07:07 AM
There will be a PSA on Zelda and Sheik (Shadow Mario) by SonicBrawler and MarioDK, and one on Ness by Kagemaru. The brush will be over Ness's bat... so it will only appear during those attacks

The shader has some issues... I just brightened up the lights in BB for the pics. I'll try to fix it though... but he wont be cell-shaded.



oh. and MairoDK says he cant PSA it. so yeah :/
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Kagemaru is makin a version over ness... maybe you can port that