Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

lol nope.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Jr looks so bad ass! I can not wait for the release, and amazing job Star, can not say I expected any less. At the moment the only thing bothering me are his claws seem to bright, and there could be more detail, like scales, on his legs and torso.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

could u send me b jr before u release so i can get it asap?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


becasue a) porting PSA's isnt that easy if iw ant it too eb good. b) i have no clue what he is doing for it c) i dont kwno hwo good or bad he is cuz eh doesn thave mcu hacks d) i have my own ideas for moves
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I support Kagemaru with bowser jr. over ness PSA. Sunshine is pretty dated now, and I don't feel that bowser jr. needs to transform into shadow mario anymore. Maybe as a final smash or something but not a complete seperate character.

Quote from: Metal Sonic on May 04, 2012, 12:35:54 AM
becasue a) porting PSA's isnt that easy if iw ant it too eb good. b) i have no clue what he is doing for it c) i dont kwno hwo good or bad he is cuz eh doesn thave mcu hacks d) i have my own ideas for moves
you could always use it as a base. and you can get it when I upload it to BrawlVault... lol. I will upload it as soon as hes finished

Quote from: Metal Sonic on May 04, 2012, 12:35:54 AM
becasue a) porting PSA's isnt that easy if iw ant it too eb good. b) i have no clue what he is doing for it c) i dont kwno hwo good or bad he is cuz eh doesn thave mcu hacks d) i have my own ideas for moves
...
This.
Quote from: StarWaffle on May 04, 2012, 12:39:22 AM
I support Kagemaru with bowser jr. over ness PSA. Sunshine is pretty dated now, and I don't feel that bowser jr. needs to transform into shadow mario anymore. Maybe as a final smash or something but not a complete seperate character.
and Kagemaru's good.


besides, you can make transformations without zelda/sheik.
visibility bones and variables.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: StarWaffle on May 04, 2012, 12:39:22 AM
I support Kagemaru with bowser jr. over ness PSA. Sunshine is pretty dated now, and I don't feel that bowser jr. needs to transform into shadow mario anymore. Maybe as a final smash or something but not a complete seperate character.

I'll maek a version where he doesn ttransform. teh down-b will eb different. same with shadow mario. so u can get transformign or non transforming. the non trnasformign will eb a seperate uplaod
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


yay release!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Saw my name quoted...

Had to go back 3 pages to understand the context...

@Metal Sonic:
I'm pretty good at animating. I've got plenty of videos to prove it in my thread in the AA section. Take a look.

@Nano/Boygos: Am I the only one doing the PSA/Animations?

@Starwaffle: First of all... your models and generally whatever you put in the vault is awesome. *salutes*  Second... thanks for le support.  Third... I'm so in the dark about this project... I didn't know it was over Ness till I just read the passed few pages. But as far as waits go...

They are in good hands. I just did a wait with Sanji for him smoking. I think I showed Carnage and Jokekid and a couple other people... It looks good. :D So no worries. As long as the source material is decent... I'll do well with it.

PS:@ Nano/Boygos:
I got a [censored] ton of stuff done with Luffy... more so then I thought, so I'll have more time then I originally thought I'd have to work on Jr. So... you can pretty much expect everything from Wait1 down to the Guardrv to be done soon after I get the up-to-date rig.

I may need you guys to re-send the source material for the wait though. I'm pretty sure I've deleted the PM by now >_>;


[offtopic]@KnightMario: Didn't I ask you for a kirby hat for Wolverine? It'd be nice if I could get that. Albafika finished the balanced version of the PSA and it'd be nice to have for when I release v2. [/offtopic]
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Okay, I trust you! Bowser jr. definitely has a reserved little corner in my heart. He is very important to me for some reason, I just don't want someone to rush making him just to get him finished quickly or for download counts n stuff like that. 

I Also would like to participate in the creation of animations for him. I'd Like to do 1 B move, 2 Air attacks, 1 smash attack, 1 tilt attack and 1 throw. Minimum.

Quote from: StarWaffle on May 04, 2012, 06:00:11 AM
Okay, I trust you! Bowser jr. definitely has a reserved little corner in my heart. He is very important to me for some reason, I just don't want someone to rush making him just to get him finished quickly or for download counts n stuff like that. 

I Also would like to participate in the creation of animations for him. I'd Like to do 1 B move, 2 Air attacks, 1 smash attack, 1 tilt attack and 1 throw. Minimum.

I'll do you one better... I'll animate it quickly... AND make it look good. Thats what I specialize in. :D

And yeah, pick whatever you want. Less work for me :af2:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.