Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 12, 2012, 12:32:33 AM
that it is. I think it's one of Nano's very best.
Meh. Thanks... but the rig isnt the best. just look at his legs >.>

But i did the best I could, considering Ness's bone structure doesnt match Jr much

Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on May 12, 2012, 12:16:36 AM
inb4someonesaystheywerethefirsttodownload
I had it in January... xD first?


Baby bowser is now released...
My Life is Complete.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 12, 2012, 12:37:56 AM
I had it in January... xD first?
I meant a public release :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]





I'd love to see Galaxy Bowser.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Iron Nano on May 12, 2012, 10:58:35 PM
new poll is new
new poll is new...wierd, made me lol

i vote pianta or bomb-omb
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


GALAXY BOWSER FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS


Pinata over DeDeDe.

1) This mofo needs imports.
2) Pinatas rule.


Quote from: Haseyo on May 13, 2012, 03:21:51 AM
Pinata over DeDeDe.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In other news, can't wait for Trace. You using the trophy model, or...?

BLUE PENGUIN NEEDS HACKS BADLY (/Gauntlet announcer).

No seriously, D3 needs stuff.  Pianta all day.