Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

smg bowser is epic

king bom-omb.....voted bowser, he has nothing good
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 16, 2012, 12:40:23 PM
smg bowser is epic

king bom-omb.....voted bowser, he has nothing good
not true you go loads of good bowser models pikazz made sm64 and dry bowser then you have aafyre groundon vertex then lot of good imports like Beelzebub,bowser jr,King Bulblin, king boo  altough few  they are good  ,even nano made vector on bowser a few time ago
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yah i guess all those are true but there just not that fun to play (becuase of bowsers moveset) and vector freezes for me :P
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Trace joins Ezio's party?

=c!

Well, they are waiting on the strippers.

You really can't blame them..

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 16, 2012, 04:01:08 PM
Trace joins Ezio's party?

=c!

Well, they are waiting on the strippers.

You really can't blame them..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So... I've been uploading most of the CSPs I can find on YOUR hacks. :srs: BROTHERLY LOVE YOUR WELCOME


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 16, 2012, 09:54:22 PM
So... I've been uploading most of the CSPs I can find on YOUR hacks. :srs: BROTHERLY LOVE YOUR WELCOME
it wont let my upload CSPs :(

also thats why i came home to find 15 PMs lol

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 16, 2012, 09:58:46 PM
it wont let my upload CSPs :(

also thats why i came home to find 15 PMs lol
WELL IM SORRY I TRY TO BE A GOOD FRIEND xD



epic
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Charmander flying. This should be interesting :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]