Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

You should change your OP title a Pokemon pun, maybe something like: "I put on my Charmander pants come off". lol

....what, not funny? Let's see you do better.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Charmander and King Bob-omb. I voted for DDD because he doesn't have too many imports from what I know. Then again, I guess Bowser doesn't either. Still, I think DDD's movesets fit King Bob-omb better. You could also replace the minions with bob-ombs.

lol i'll try to do a pun for his release :p

and thats exactly why I'm gonna put him on Dedede :p

and I have an awesome idea for his hammer

that is?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

The day will soon come where Charmanders can fly... :P

Hey... Nano. I heard you like Iron Man.

So I [is shot]

Anyway... If you're interested in a Mini-Iron-Man PSA I could let you see. Really the only difference is some minor damage/knockback  stuff, the attack 11/12 and AttackDash are different, the animations for the run/jump/turn etc are re-done to look like Iron Man and a bunch of attacks incorporate his new waits I did. FS = Unibeam  :af2:

But really... why I'm in here is because I wanna know if there is a way to lower the file size of Iron-Man's texture.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@knight mario
its a secret :p

@Kagemaru
Lower the texture sizes to 512x512

Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 17, 2012, 06:26:36 AM
Hey... Nano. I heard you like Iron Man.

So I [is shot]

Anyway... If you're interested in a Mini-Iron-Man PSA I could let you see. Really the only difference is some minor damage/knockback  stuff, the attack 11/12 and AttackDash are different, the animations for the run/jump/turn etc are re-done to look like Iron Man and a bunch of attacks incorporate his new waits I did. FS = Unibeam  :af2:

But really... why I'm in here is because I wanna know if there is a way to lower the file size of Iron-Man's texture.
I want :srs:


^that
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


Quote from: Nanobuds on May 17, 2012, 02:42:05 AM
still needs a LOT of work


lol i tired that and my firs ttry was great. then i tried to fix it up adn i rage quited
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeahh... this is gonna be a [censored] to rig

Quote from: Metal SonicBrawler on May 17, 2012, 10:50:10 PM
lol i tired that and my firs ttry was great. then i tried to fix it up adn i rage quited
Me too^


Er... I could release Iron-Man as an Alpha.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.