Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Gettinerdone!
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

after 2 hours of trying to just rig Bowser's leg... I give up. the model is very holy :srs:

*ragequit*

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 20, 2012, 04:41:13 AM
after 2 hours of trying to just rig Bowser's leg... I give up. the model is very holy :srs:

*ragequit*
who was being rigged on bowser?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

either king bob-omb (but the poll says no)
or...
:(


galaxy bowser.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

galaxy bowser.

I'll attempt him again later.

ima start King Bob-Omb today

no!

yes!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


what up slayer! :P

@everyone
I found a king bob-omb model online... so im gonna use that instead. But i'll still make the hammer

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 20, 2012, 03:23:03 PM
what up slayer! :P

@everyone
I found a king bob-omb model online... so im gonna use that instead. But i'll still make the hammer
Let me guess, Mario Party 9? I saw that his model was ripped to the Model's Resource, and how many people are doing Galaxy Bowser? I saw a thread abuot it befroe but it was an old thread, so were you a part of that thread, or did you just happen to also try him?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 20, 2012, 03:33:19 PM
Let me guess, Mario Party 9? I saw that his model was ripped to the Model's Resource, and how many people are doing Galaxy Bowser? I saw a thread abuot it befroe but it was an old thread, so were you a part of that thread, or did you just happen to also try him?
Yup

That was for a PSA port using Galaxy Bowser and it's bones... it was glitchy though. This will be over Bowser's bones, so it wont have glitches in the PSA

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 20, 2012, 04:41:13 AMafter 2 hours of trying to just rig Bowser's leg... I give up. the model is very holy :srs: *ragequit*
Sounds like you need motivation.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 20, 2012, 03:37:17 PM
Yup

That was for a PSA port using Galaxy Bowser and it's bones... it was glitchy though. This will be over Bowser's bones, so it wont have glitches in the PSA
why don't you keep some of the bones and move them and put them in the right indexs o parts are already rigged?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Solar99 on May 20, 2012, 05:10:46 PM
Sounds like you need motivation.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol thanks? :P

Rig is done.



Brawl Box wont be able to show his glory once I finish adding his Shine textures

Quote from: KnightMario on May 20, 2012, 05:15:40 PM
why don't you keep some of the bones and move them and put them in the right indexs o parts are already rigged?
The model i have doesnt have any bones

king bomb-omb

thats really cool nano

also awesome sig
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 20, 2012, 05:18:12 PM
lol thanks? :P

Rig is done.



Brawl Box wont be able to show his glory once I finish adding his Shine textures
The model i have doesnt have any bones
okay.
I thing it should be a bob-omb instead of a bullet bill.
but EPIC, I loved sm64
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P