Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 25, 2012, 02:39:02 AM
Boygos, sometimes you scare me. :srs:
http://www.movietickets.com/
good. You'll thank me later.
Quote from: SmashClash on May 25, 2012, 02:36:41 AM
CaptainBoygos, how much do you want to see Avengers 2?
I haven't seen Avengers, yet. : (
Go with Seggy, and yes, Thanos will kickass in the sequel.


I'll see it once it comes out for home release :v

You should praise my bro. He went to see it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 25, 2012, 02:54:17 AM
I'll see it once it comes out for home release :v

You should praise my bro. He went to see it.
it's too good to wait. This movie blew DARK KNIGHT out of the water. yeah. that good.


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 25, 2012, 02:52:38 AMGo with Seggy, and yes, Thanos will kickass in the sequel.
Yep. No spoilers in that sentence what so ever. :srs:

>.>

I'll get previews of another project tomorrow



Quote from: Nanobuds on May 25, 2012, 03:48:11 AM
I'll get your expressions for the King tomorrow as well
Even more yay.



Quote from: DemonBoy on May 25, 2012, 04:07:53 AM
Heya Nano. Love your OP
*go's to look at OP*

ppfff hahaha thats funny
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

May 25, 2012, 01:17:30 PM #2726 Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 01:18:45 PM by dpgthirteen
Quote from: Solar99 on May 25, 2012, 02:57:52 AM
Yep. No spoilers in that sentence what so ever. :srs:
There wasn't, the Avengers is a series. Multiple villains pop up. Its like saying Spiderman will be a Avenger, its going to happen but it does not spoil anything.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

so nano any preview of charmander? since well he won :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 25, 2012, 01:20:33 PM
so nano any preview of charmander? since well he won :P
Didn't he give up charmander?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I gave up Galaxy Bowser :p

Charmander may be done next week