Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.


May 25, 2012, 03:53:56 PM #2731 Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 05:30:53 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 25, 2012, 03:51:36 PM
Lol, fat fingers and what not.
Fat fingers... fat belly... friggin obese legs... that kind of thing :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 25, 2012, 03:53:56 PM
Fat fingers... fat belly... friggin obese legs... that kid of thing :P
lol shame to mock him that way lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 25, 2012, 03:53:56 PM
Fat fingers... fat belly... friggin obese legs... that kid of thing :P

:

"The [censored] did you just say about me?"

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 25, 2012, 05:01:06 PM
:

"The [censored] did you just say about me?"
Okay... thats freaky :srs:

@Everyone
Stallion and I are collabing another project... so expect something very sexy ;)

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 25, 2012, 05:32:06 PM
@Everyone
Stallion and I are collabing another project... so expect something very sexy ;)
Sounds good man. I can't wait to see previews :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on May 25, 2012, 05:32:06 PM
Okay... thats freaky :srs:

@Everyone
Stallion and I are collabing another project... so expect something very sexy ;)
coolio

sure its gonna b somthin amazing
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

im leaving this weekend to my lakehouse, which has no wifi. so dont expect any updates or progress until monday night

woohoo vacation time, mind taking me lol, nah jk

u could use some relaxation time, so seeya on monday
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 26, 2012, 03:53:41 PM
im leaving this weekend to my lakehouse, which has no wifi. so dont expect any updates or progress until monday night

Good cause I got work all weekend, and one of my friend's birthday is tonight, and Sunday morning I'm breaking up with my girl. She's completely clueless. Brawl is the last thing on my mind.

Monday we get back to work sir!



Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 28, 2012, 07:59:45 AM
Where'd ya go?
gone for the weekend like Nano did :P Only I went to the Indianapolis 500 :P