Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 28, 2012, 07:49:55 PM
>.>

hi...

*opens secret project*
*slaps*
*Nano gets back to work on sexy Galaxy Bowser*


Bowser was trolling him, so he gave up on it. ._.


Quote from: Nanobuds on May 28, 2012, 07:49:55 PM
>.>

hi...

*opens secret project*
secret? hmm
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 28, 2012, 07:49:55 PM>.> hi... *opens secret project*
The anticipation is killing me :srs:


My internets died yesterday... lol

anyways... it looks like Photobucket is alive again!

Secret project stuff is done being rigged... just waiting for Stallion to finish the texture

was it u or boygos who wanted to do hulk with a custom boneset made by me???

May 29, 2012, 05:04:18 PM #2753 Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 05:07:51 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: gamma kid on May 29, 2012, 05:02:38 PM
was it u or boygos who wanted to do hulk with a custom boneset made by me???
Boygos

Hmm... should i post a teaser of the project? or give a hint? ;o

Teaser! :3
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


teaser or a hint so atleast we know the franchise of where is from imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 29, 2012, 05:25:41 PM
teaser or a hint so atleast we know the franchise of where is from imo
Ill give a hint first... then maybe a teaser later.

I've been playing some old Zelda games recently... so I'm getting into importing some more Zelda models :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 29, 2012, 05:27:09 PM
Ill give a hint first... then maybe a teaser later.

I've been playing some old Zelda games recently... so I'm getting into importing some more Zelda models :P
a zelda char hmm even if you give 10 000 hints i would probably miss it since i never played any zelda game and dont know anyone besides link zelda and ganon lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 29, 2012, 05:31:55 PM #2758 Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 05:39:04 PM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 29, 2012, 05:27:09 PM
I've been playing some old Zelda games recently... so I'm getting into importing some more Zelda models :P
Sweeeeeeet..
Nah, joking, I don'y like Zelda Games that much, so I kinda lost interest with this import. Sorry bro.=X

lol. if you guy think u know, PM me and ill tell u if ur right or not