Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

I wasn't the biggest Zelda person, so I have no guess x.x
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It reminds me of Human Midna.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It should remind you of Human Midna.  ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright, it's Midna (I think?)! I thought that's what it may have been when I saw the teaser. I thought it was either her or Vaati. lol

Hey Nanobuds, I sent you a pm. I was wondering if you'd like to collab with me on one of my projects.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 29, 2012, 06:35:23 PM
It should remind you of *name here*.  ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I [censored]ing love you :srs: I'm SO getting this, even though i don't even play Brawl anymore.. But i'm more then willing to download it again, just for this!

Will she have alternate faces?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 29, 2012, 11:43:43 PM
Will she have alternate faces?
Yup

I'll include 2 versions... 1 with the original cloak, and 1 without. Since Zelda doesnt have the right bones... the cloak looks odd in some animations

Post Merge: May 30, 2012, 04:49:11 AM

Bam

Hey, did you get my latest pm? I sent you the model I have so far. If you want to do your own Skyrim import, I could hook you up with different armors and weapons, since there's so many possibilities.

i'm so psyched for this. this is gonna be so cool

nano you never awnsered my pm  :'(

also what happened to the idea of rigging alien on wolf? i was looking foward to hit to fight your predator with a moveset that would fit well most of it :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The Twilight King!

He's one [censored]ing weird alien or whatever he is, seen videos..

And lmao at the hand thing I saw on the other thread.

Made me laugh.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 30, 2012, 04:10:06 PM
The Twilight King!

He's one [censored]ing weird alien or whatever he is, seen videos..

And lmao at the hand thing I saw on the other thread.

Made me laugh.
Hes freaking insane.... yeah. I may include a version with or without hands... idk

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 30, 2012, 04:11:19 PM
Hes freaking insane.... yeah. I may include a version with or without hands... idk

It's whatever to me man. It was just funny cause I never noticed them, and when that dude posted that picture, I was like I see those string lookin hands on Nanobud's version. Then I see an actual blue hand, lol.