Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.


He sure is insane.
Hell, for those who haven't seen him, look at his boss fight.
Zelda Twilight Princess - Zant's battle
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mercenary on May 30, 2012, 04:13:08 PM
He'll get a version with his hand blades, yes? :O
I am currently looking for those models

@Everyone

there will be 2 versions (unless i find his dual sword things)
-Helmet with no hands
-Helmetless with hands

Midna and Zant look epic! is Zant on Falco?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


May 30, 2012, 06:15:08 PM #2779 Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 06:34:36 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 30, 2012, 06:00:39 PM
Midna and Zant look epic! is Zant on Falco?
Yup, Zant is on Falco

Helmetless Zant is having issues... when I try to add Metal to him, or edit his Cull, BrawlBox crashes :notimp:
fixed

May 30, 2012, 07:02:22 PM #2780 Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 07:03:24 PM by Mercenary
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 30, 2012, 06:15:08 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Zant is a creepy bastard. And I love it.

You should do a version with Zant's swords as well...

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 30, 2012, 07:05:47 PM
You should do a version with Zant's swords as well...
I cant find the models  :-\

nano i re-sent u a fixed dr. doom file... so ya do ur cape magic =3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

May 30, 2012, 07:32:25 PM #2784 Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 08:16:37 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Lost DSX8 on May 30, 2012, 07:19:14 PM
nano i re-sent u a fixed dr. doom file... so ya do ur cape magic =3
Ill try to finish him tonight or tomorrow night

Zant released
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26670

Already? O_o
Damn. Will get.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Quote from: Solar99 on May 30, 2012, 09:00:19 PM
Holy crap you're fast. :srs:
Thanks guys... lol half of him was already done by GBC :P

I'd make Zant's blades for you from scratch, but I can't seem to find any good references. :[