Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mercenary on May 30, 2012, 09:09:44 PM
I'd make Zant's blades for you from scratch, but I can't seem to find any good references. :[
Darn  :-\

If anyone can find them for me, I'd be more than happy to update him

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 30, 2012, 09:16:31 PM
Darn  :-\

If anyone can find them for me, I'd be more than happy to update him
Who did you want from Twilight Princess?


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 30, 2012, 09:17:25 PM
Who did you want from Twilight Princess?
Uhm...
Ooccoo
Ooccoo Jr.
Prince Ralis
Queen Rutela
Yeta
Yeto
Zora (with armor and weapons)
Zant's weapons

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 30, 2012, 09:31:33 PM
Uhm...
Ooccoo
Ooccoo Jr.
Prince Ralis
Queen Rutela
Yeta
Yeto
Zora (with armor and weapons)
Zant's weapons
http://www.zeldacapital.com/3d.php
All of those are in there except Ralis and Zant's Weapons. I'm not sure about Zora armor and weapons though.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 30, 2012, 09:31:33 PM
Uhm...
Ooccoo
Ooccoo Jr.
Prince Ralis
Queen Rutela
Yeta
Yeto
Zora (with armor and weapons)
Zant's weapons

thats alot of zelda chars lol hope you can find the models you want
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why were some things not rigged on Zant? Like the red thing on the front of his body, or the shoulder pads of head piece thing? There's some strange clipping going on, and it makes me sad. :[

Quote from: ExorcistRain on May 30, 2012, 09:59:54 PM
http://www.zeldacapital.com/3d.php
All of those are in there except Ralis and Zant's Weapons. I'm not sure about Zora armor and weapons though.
Me gusta :srs:

Quote from: Mercenary on May 30, 2012, 10:05:45 PM
Why were some things not rigged on Zant? Like the red thing on the front of his body, or the shoulder pads of head piece thing? There's some strange clipping going on, and it makes me sad. :[
What red thing? it's rigged... just not to the legs. It looks odd when his legs move backwards, and it gets really stretched.

The shoulder pads were weird... some of the verts arent connected, and it gets very holy... also they are connected to the Helmet on the Helmet version, making the rig very messy if i tried to rig them... the Separate by Element tool doesnt work on them  :-\

trust me. I was working on him all day yesterday and this morning... it was so hard to do

Oh, ok, I meant the legs. I can understand that.

As long as that stuff wasn't not rigged out of laziness, it's all good. :af:

Quote from: Mercenary on May 30, 2012, 10:14:09 PM
Oh, ok, I meant the legs. I can understand that.

As long as that stuff wasn't not rigged out of laziness, it's all good. :af:
Dont worry, half-assed laziness on imports piss me off.

Since I imported Metal Sonic, I've been OCD with my imports. If i spot 1 vert out of place, even after I release something, I try to go back and fix it. I've updated so many of my imports within hours after I submitted them cuz of this :P

May 30, 2012, 10:29:30 PM #2799 Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 10:32:26 PM by Malfioz
Quote from: ExorcistRain on May 30, 2012, 09:59:54 PM
http://www.zeldacapital.com/3d.php
All of those are in there except Ralis and Zant's Weapons. I'm not sure about Zora armor and weapons though.
Oh, is there a website for the 3D models? Fuuuuuuu! :oshi:
So much time wasted.. At least I still got the animations. :af:

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 30, 2012, 09:31:33 PM
Uhm...
Ooccoo
Ooccoo Jr.
Prince Ralis
Queen Rutela
Yeta
Yeto
Zora (with armor and weapons)
Zant's weapons

dude what the [censored] xD
I haven't played this game xD


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 30, 2012, 10:49:45 PM
dude what the [censored] xD
I haven't played this game xD

Had to Google half of those mother [censored]ers, lol.

Ooccoo and Yeto creep me the [censored] out.

Nano, bro...
I've ripped you talking hawks, giant lizard monsters, and cats with fishing poles... but I simply refuse to rip you a chicken with clear lady lumps, and a head that looks like it came out of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

I'm sorry. I'll try to get the rest of the models xD


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 30, 2012, 10:56:55 PM
Nano, bro...
I've ripped you talking hawks, giant lizard monsters, and cats with fishing poles... but I simply refuse to rip you a chicken with clear lady lumps, and a head that looks like it came out of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

I'm sorry. I'll try to get the rest of the models xD
Lol its okay, I'll find her model somewhere else :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 30, 2012, 10:58:03 PM
Lol its okay, I'll find her model somewhere else :P
I'm just messin' with ya bro xD

promise me you won't ask me to test it, and I'll rip it still xD