Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

thats an ugly thing to have in brawl :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 30, 2012, 10:59:34 PM
I'm just messin' with ya bro xD

promise me you won't ask me to test it, and I'll rip it still xD
hahahha alright :P

Quote from: Carnage on May 30, 2012, 11:01:07 PM
thats an ugly thing to have in brawl :srs:
She shall be on Yoshi :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 30, 2012, 11:01:35 PM
hahahha alright :P
She shall be on Yoshi :P
Speaking of Yoshi imports... remember when I said that I want to do Wiggler on Yoshi? Yeah, I started the rig, I think you should do it. It'd be awesome to have his hurt face be pissed off Wiggler, but I lost motivation to do it :/


Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 30, 2012, 10:51:25 PM
Ooccoo and Yeto creep me the [censored] out.
Yeto's wife, Yeta, turns into one scary mother[censored]er.
Twilit Ice Mass Blizzeta: Boss #5: Twilight Princess (Wii)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Blizzetta for Final Smash eyes. Yesssssssssssss.

Hey, Nano, what's the progress on Ezio?

Quote from: SmashClash on May 31, 2012, 01:47:05 AM
Hey, Nano, what's the progress on Ezio?
Waitin for teh tristripper
I'm Nanobud's Brother!

Quote from: FailBoy on May 31, 2012, 01:51:39 AM
Waitin for teh tristripper
Oh, okay.
What exactly does it do?
I may know, but have forgotten.

Quote from: SmashClash on May 31, 2012, 01:53:10 AM
Oh, okay.
What exactly does it do?
I may know, but have forgotten.
It reduces filesize

Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 30, 2012, 11:06:07 PM
Speaking of Yoshi imports... remember when I said that I want to do Wiggler on Yoshi? Yeah, I started the rig, I think you should do it. It'd be awesome to have his hurt face be pissed off Wiggler, but I lost motivation to do it :/
You know what would be funnier? If Wiggler was on Olimar. His head would be Olimar's body, and its body segments would be the Pikmin.

I've never gotten true feedback on my imports.

Everyday I'm trying to become a better importer. I want to know where I mess up. I want to know how to improve.

So I'm asking you guys... can I have some constructive criticism?

I would like to know how you guys think my imports fall at in the following:

-Texture Quality
-Model Quality
-Rig Quality
-Special Effect quality (Shine, FS, Metal, Shaders, etc)
-Overall import quality

Use specific examples, or just give an overall, broad critique. I'm open to judgement, and I'm willing to change to improve.

Thank you :)


Nano, your the best at rigging.

Everyone would say beyond or starwaffle is, but they are only better at making models/textures. Hell you rigged Skull Kid and Bowser Jr. for Star.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



I'll write up a small critique for ya, but in the morning.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]