Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I just wanted to know what happened for Charmander, he looked really amazing.
That should be sad if we can't have him.

Quote from: KTH on June 01, 2012, 08:39:21 PM
I just wanted to know what happened for Charmander, he looked really amazing.
That should be sad if we can't have him.
He will be done soon. I actually worked on him a but today. Then i got bored and went and played some xbox :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 01, 2012, 08:37:48 PM
meh. Still waiting for those Halo Reach models :P
If I ever get them, I'll give them to you.


Quote from: Nanobuds on June 01, 2012, 08:37:48 PM
meh. Still waiting for those Halo Reach models :P

SS would totally wanna Collab with you on some Halo stuff.
It'd be sick if one of you did Master Chief then the other did Arbiter or something like that.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 01, 2012, 10:38:32 PM
SS would totally wanna Collab with you on some Halo stuff.
It'd be sick if one of you did Master Chief then the other did Arbiter or something like that.
I think he has Master Cheif... I really want to import the Noble Six team so badly

June 01, 2012, 10:42:49 PM #2840 Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 10:46:24 PM by Ninka_kiwi
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 01, 2012, 10:39:33 PM
I think he has Master Cheif... I really want to import the Noble Six team so badly

Holy [censored], I just thought of something. Why not have everyone on our team do one member of Noble six >.> it'd be [censored]ing sexy.
Everyone that rigs of course.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 01, 2012, 10:42:49 PM
Holy [censored], I just thought of something. Why not have everyone on our team do one member of Noble six >.> it'd be [censored]ing sexy.
Everyone that rigs of course.
Dibs on Emile >.>




Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 01, 2012, 10:42:49 PM
Holy [censored], I just thought of something. Why not have everyone on our team do one member of Noble six >.> it'd be [censored]ing sexy.
Everyone that rigs of course.

never played halo... i have no 360 so yeah...

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 01, 2012, 11:34:49 PM
Lets put em all on Snake... but Kat on ZSS

brilliant idea.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Inspiration for hacking has left somewhere >.> idk. i just dont feel like doin hacking-wise
so yeah. After Midna, dont expect anything for a bit

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 03, 2012, 08:41:00 PM
Inspiration for hacking has left somewhere >.> idk. i just dont feel like doin hacking-wise
so yeah. After Midna, dont expect anything for a bit
guess you wont do charmander then :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.