Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.


maybe you should try something else for a change. like a stage.
im doing that after i finish alma(gotta fix them normals)
:rage:

That happens to me sometimes. When that happens, I play videogames. I think "It's time to stop messing around with game files and play some by  myself". That or take a walk, go out with friends. Is the same with anything, if inspiration leaves you, do something else and inspiration will strike.

I say take the summer off to relax from hacking.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


This happens to everyone now and then. :-\
Just take a break and relax man.

Dude, just take a break.  No shame in relaxing for a bit.  Do what you need to do.

Quote from: Segtendo on June 03, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I say take the summer off to relax from hacking.

^ i agree with this...nothing like a good summer break to enjoy the nice weather and such

....me personally i got my inspiration back when i played minecraft with dot and sonicbrawler so thats how we(me and dot) got our inspiration back
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I know how you feel man.

Like everyone else said, just take a break since we all get bored with brawl hacking after a while.

Ya taking a break would be best, and if you see anyone who naggs you on not taking a break, just ignore them, everyone loses their inspiration every now and again, I happen to get inspiration for a hack while in the middle of making another. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

How to get inspiration to hack [censored].
1) play a video game
2)find you favorite character in the game
3) think to yourself... [censored]. I want that mother[censored]er in brawl.
4) get on Xbox live with boygos, let him convince you to hack it cuz it'd be awesome.
5) hack [censored].

Rinse and repeat.

Or...
Chillax. Don't get your inspiration back for awhile. It'll come along. You'll see something you want hacked in, and you'll do it. Just one thing... I feel the same way. This is boring... I'm only still here cause you're here, bro. eff this. Lets go hack Mario Kart.


June 04, 2012, 03:12:40 AM #2860 Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 03:14:04 AM by Segtendo
I have Live too. I don't talk to Nano though D:
Probably cuz my mike's bust and I need a new one. Wanna double check if the mike is actually busted.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Lol thanks guys... yeah I spent an all nighter at a friends house... and all we played was Minecraft and Halo... now I'm hooked on Minecraft. So during my lazy time, thats what I do :P

My inspiration pretty much works like Boygos said... I play a game. I see some cool characters. I import them.

Like Twilight Princess. I spent the last 2 weeks playing that game again. Look at my latest imports.

i was gonna say miecraft, what server are you playing? try mario blue server, i'm on that one ( and others from kc-mm)
but take a break, chillax. it's summer
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on June 04, 2012, 03:43:25 AM
i was gonna say miecraft, what server are you playing? try mario blue server, i'm on that one ( and others from kc-mm)
but take a break, chillax. it's summer
lol I play the Xbox one :P

Do what you gotta do pimp. Take the break you deserve.

Midna is at about 70%done.

I got other projects to work on, so it's no problem.