Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 04, 2012, 04:32:42 AM
Do what you gotta do pimp. Take the break you deserve.

Midna is at about 70%done.

I got other projects to work on, so it's no problem.
Sweet. Cant wait to see how she turns out.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 04, 2012, 04:36:38 AM
Sweet. Cant wait to see how she turns out.

Don't worry bout her man, worry about your summer, women, and all the trees you're gonna be smoking.

I was considering getting the Minecraft on XBL. But anyway, take a good ol' break dood.


Lol Nano play minecraft with me tonight


Chillax and watch some E3.  Then you can either smile at the games you enjoy, or laugh of the fails in the conferences ;D

June 04, 2012, 09:41:23 PM #2870 Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 09:42:33 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Boygos on June 04, 2012, 08:55:13 PM
Lol Nano play minecraft with me tonight
xbox? or computer?
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 04, 2012, 08:56:25 PM
Chillax and watch some E3.  Then you can either smile at the games you enjoy, or laugh of the fails in the conferences ;D
already doin that :P

You should be laughin' at Microsoft right now. The most games they've shown are for sports games. The rest of the games include Halo 4, Tomb Raider (a reboot), Splinter Cell, and CoD. The rest is [censored]ty Kinect games and apps for the Xbox.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 04, 2012, 09:53:25 PM
You should be laughin' at Microsoft right now. The most games they've shown are for sports games. The rest of the games include Halo 4, Tomb Raider (a reboot), Splinter Cell, and CoD. The rest is [censored]ty Kinect games and apps for the Xbox.
lol yeah. I got bored with it... Halo 4 looks amazing though

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 04, 2012, 09:41:23 PM
xbox? or computer?already doin that :P
xbox. My computer is [censored] O_o

Quote from: Segtendo on June 04, 2012, 09:53:25 PM
You should be laughin' at Microsoft right now. The most games they've shown are for sports games. The rest of the games include Halo 4, Tomb Raider (a reboot), Splinter Cell, and CoD. The rest is [censored]ty Kinect games and apps for the Xbox.
I'm still waiting on Ultimate Triple Super Mega Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Seggy. Cyclops and Megaman are waiting xD

If they announce a new Sonic game, I'm sure Nano will rig something


Quote from: Boygos on June 04, 2012, 11:21:50 PM
I'm still waiting on Ultimate Triple Super Mega Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Seggy. Cyclops and Megaman are waiting xD
Pfft. Nice try :P
I heard there was an Avengers games coming out.
Quote from: Boygos on June 04, 2012, 11:21:50 PM
If they announce a new Sonic game, I'm sure Nano will rig something
I wanna try and rip the models form Sonic 4: Episode 2 :v
Besides, I don't know what Sega is working on for Sonic right now.
There's the possible SA2 port to Xbox Live.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Yeah you know, just fighting with my boy the other day, recorded the match, and watched it high, and came up with this sexy screenshot.

The [censored] do ya know, you created both of these characters, so I thought I'd share this and post it here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 07, 2012, 01:32:57 PM #2877 Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 03:02:54 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 07, 2012, 08:08:07 AM
Yeah you know, just fighting with my boy the other day, recorded the match, and watched it high, and came up with this sexy screenshot.

The [censored] do ya know, you created both of these characters, so I thought I'd share this and post it here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sick shot bro. Whats the other angle you got? I may use them, if you dont mind

@everyone
This video right here, has made me want to finish Ezio, so he is ready for release as soon as BlackJax finishes his Tristripper. I almost want to have a fangirl scream when i see it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This also means that I'll be finishing my Tutorial as i work on him

i guess uve read that AC3 will be on wii U...
there is some epic stuff about to happen people... epic stuff...

So, there is a battlefield full of enemies. Everyone is retreating, and one guy comes and singlehandedly beats up the front line, avoids hundreds of bullets and kills the templar in charge? Seems like the new guy is up to the awesomeness standrads.