Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

So.... since I'm bored... I Finished up something that wont even work in-game...


yup.

Who is over again? Ike?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


So what's he gonna have as a sword? A broom? lol
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Nanoooo. I saw you're playing Halo. I think I have something you'd be intrested in. PM Me.



Wall-E! :af2:
On ROB, I assume?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Boygos on June 10, 2012, 11:47:48 PM
He floats above ground...  :oshi:
He's also pretty big, and R.O.B.'s gfx red dot on his head looks odd.
Here's some pics.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

the boot thing looked really awesome. This import is solid except for the size, translation and gfx. Which can all be fixed easily  :af:



Is that boot his gyro? That's freaking awesome.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


>.>

anyone wanna test some stuff and get pics for me?


Quote from: Nanobuds on June 12, 2012, 03:38:41 AM
>.>

anyone wanna test some stuff and get pics for me?
Sure, why not?
Let me know when you need them by, too.