Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

those are the exact reason i gave charmeleon to boygos which it looks like he gave to u...the models just are terrible..its not your fault nanobuds but both charmander and charmeleon look so odd and bad to me just because of how low a vertice count those models have and with charizards animations they just look bad
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on June 13, 2012, 05:20:02 AM
those are the exact reason i gave charmeleon to boygos which it looks like he gave to u...the models just are terrible..its not your fault nanobuds but both charmander and charmeleon look so odd and bad to me just because of how low a vertice count those models have and with charizards animations they just look bad
Ive played with Charmander... He looks epic.


Quote from: Boygos on June 13, 2012, 05:24:27 AM
Ive played with Charmander... He looks epic.

I cant wait to try it myself tomorrow... btw how did his normals around the eye look?


@ GBC

eahh... I'm working on it. Its the legs that are really killin me...  if only high-vert models existed.

I was able to rig the hands on Charmeleon though... as well as Mouth on both using bone edits. I just dont like how the Tails look... they're so big. But they gotta have yhe flame on the end... oh well

Have you tried adding vertices around the joint areas?

Quote from: Mercenary on June 13, 2012, 05:30:05 AM
Have you tried adding vertices around the joint areas?

the problem with this is that u cant just add verts to one spcific area on them becuase they only have 2 polygons..the eyes and...evrything else... if he tries adding verts he will have to redo the rig
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on June 13, 2012, 05:33:12 AM
if he tries adding verts he will have to redo the rig

I'm aware of this, just throwing out some suggestions.

If you do plan on trying it out, Nano, I'd recommend trying this: convert the problem areas to Editable Poly, go into Segment subobject mode, select the segments encircling the arm, and hit Connect. It would probably take a bunch of adjusting, but it's an idea.

Quote from: Boygos on June 13, 2012, 05:24:27 AM
Ive played with Charmander... He looks epic.
why are you teasing us? he are all waiting for charmander and charmeleon :P i guess this will be nanos 2 entries and they are epic :P nano i had an idea for FS eyes do you remenbr blaze? you knwo when charmander health was down the fire on taill increased like hell? that would be an epic FS eyes  sure you would need to make a model with animated fire texture and bigger than charizard fire taill gfx still think this would look cool
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just to be mean. I also have played Charmander. Even without its proper motion It looks awesome. He looks really funny as a giant charmander.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 13, 2012, 05:28:49 AM
I cant wait to try it myself tomorrow... btw how did his normals around the eye look?


@ GBC

eahh... I'm working on it. Its the legs that are really killin me...  if only high-vert models existed.

I was able to rig the hands on Charmeleon though... as well as Mouth on both using bone edits. I just dont like how the Tails look... they're so big. But they gotta have yhe flame on the end... oh well
Charmander's tail looks fine. I haven't seen Charmeleon yet...


As for the vert problems, I had to do something on Mudkip (yes I'm rigging Mudkip, just not a priority...).... May I suggest... TURBOSMOOTHDAT[censored]


Quote from: Mercenary on June 13, 2012, 05:36:59 AM
I'm aware of this, just throwing out some suggestions.

If you do plan on trying it out, Nano, I'd recommend trying this: convert the problem areas to Editable Poly, go into Segment subobject mode, select the segments encircling the arm, and hit Connect. It would probably take a bunch of adjusting, but it's an idea.
i think i can get him to work... I got Charmander working, and he has about the same amount if verts. They just look odd because of all the bone edits i needed to make...

but if i cant get it to look acceptable, i'll try your method.

@ everyone else
i Just woke up (i love sleepin in :p )
so ima go do some chores and stuff... then ill finish the size mod and test our charmander and probably release him

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 13, 2012, 04:29:28 PM
i think i can get him to work... I got Charmander working, and he has about the same amount if verts. They just look odd because of all the bone edits i needed to make...

but if i cant get it to look acceptable, i'll try your method.

@ everyone else
i Just woke up (i love sleepin in :p )
so ima go do some chores and stuff... then ill finish the size mod and test our charmander and probably release him
epic xD he will go for my first trainer slot so ash has squirtle,bulbasaur and charmander :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What!

I just saw that Ironman. Epic [censored].

Then I come buy your thread, and I see Charmander released. I was like what wigga? Then I go back to BrawlVault, and he's just been uploaded. =]

*Downloads and smokes*

Quote from: Carnage on June 13, 2012, 04:32:13 PM
epic xD he will go for my first trainer slot so ash has squirtle,bulbasaur and charmander :P

I was thinking of that...but I'm just too damn lazy, lol.

Love the Char though. I like how his forward smash makes him really big. It's like he's using Strength.



Never thought I'd say I'm running out of Charizard slots ; ;