Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nano. You're a rigging machine. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I see Nano has put the new HD Iron Man to good use.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Haseyo on June 14, 2012, 03:05:55 AM
Never thought I'd say I'm running out of Charizard slots ; ;
I have the old Vertex that i'm replacing with this :P
Quote from: Segtendo on June 14, 2012, 03:18:08 AM
Nano. You're a rigging machine. :srs:
I try sir :P
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 14, 2012, 03:20:34 AM
I see Nano has put the new HD Iron Man to good use.
I love it! its so sexy :af:


so his body is all black in-game...  :>.>:

I'm gunna assume it's texture type issues again.

i need that charmeleon hope you can fix the textures well most likely materials :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 14, 2012, 02:58:40 PM
so his body is all black in-game...  :>.>:
switch the texture format. The same thing happened to me when I rigged other PBR models like Wartortle and Bulbasaur





I always thought you were supposed to import the texture as CMPR to make it work.
And not just change it in Brawlbox, you have to re-import the texture as that format to make it work.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 14, 2012, 06:24:29 PM
I always thought you were supposed to import the texture as CMPR to make it work.
And not just change it in Brawlbox, you have to re-import the texture as that format to make it work.
CMPRs sometimes dont work.... so idk

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 14, 2012, 06:07:31 PM
well that didnt work :(
huh.... so he looks fine in BrawlBox? Well, I think you should try RGB5A3...
that worked on Free Riders Amy.


Quote from: Boygos on June 14, 2012, 06:38:59 PM
huh.... so he looks fine in BrawlBox? Well, I think you should try RGB5A3...
that worked on Free Riders Amy.
Still... that didnt work.

I'll give him Charmander's shader and material and see what happens.