Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

hope you find a way around since we need charizard evo line :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Palletes? maybe you have one asigned where there isn't. Or have one but its unasigned?

Quote from: Iwvi on June 15, 2012, 08:59:21 AM
Palletes? maybe you have one asigned where there isn't. Or have one but its unasigned?
Checked, not the problem


Let's see...
We got Ninka working on a revamp of FF7 Cloud and Mastaklo working on an AC Cloud revamp (even though ramon has one). Are they gonna be either one of these or something else?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


so did use charmander materials work for charmeleon? after seeing how epic charmander is on brawl i need charmeleon :P you did an amazing job on charmander .
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on June 15, 2012, 05:32:33 PM
Let's see...
We got Ninka working on a revamp of FF7 Cloud and Mastaklo working on an AC Cloud revamp (even though ramon has one). Are they gonna be either one of these or something else?
He's rigging Ninka's model I believe.




Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 15, 2012, 06:06:43 PM

This is the model he's rigging.
Aww yea.
He picked up your sexy import. Can't wait.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 15, 2012, 06:06:43 PM

This is the model he's rigging.

looks awesome.
what happened to your soldier model? i was super super excited for that one.

Yeah I hope the Shinra one is still planned. That's my favorite outfit for Cloud.


Can't wait for Cloud. :D Although I STILL wish what the model looked like with his classic/original hair.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I'm to lazy to insert quotes. So to answer some questions:

1. I used Charmander's shader and materials... still doesnt work. Looks like he's joining Ezio, Galaxy Bowser, and Modern Generations Sonic.

2. Yes, I'm using Ninka's model. Its one of the best models I've ever seen. He did an AMAZING job on this :srs:

We need a proper Sephiroth import to go with Cloud.  :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509